Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 4 or 5 per lair row?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I use both
Four per line in my lore lairs, five per line in my non-lore lairs
I use both
Four per line in my lore lairs, five per line in my non-lore lairs
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
It dependsss I have. A lot of dragons that are kinda a group within a group so I usually use whatever makes it easier for my intended groups to be inline with each other? If that makes sense?? I know pages are a thing but i don't like using them because they're pretty easy to miss imo + they make it feel like they aren't connected with the rest of the dragons at all. I have the same prob w/ hibden. (the amount of times I've gone to someone's lair and thought they only had like 2 dragons at first glance because the rest were on a diffo page smh....)
It dependsss I have. A lot of dragons that are kinda a group within a group so I usually use whatever makes it easier for my intended groups to be inline with each other? If that makes sense?? I know pages are a thing but i don't like using them because they're pretty easy to miss imo + they make it feel like they aren't connected with the rest of the dragons at all. I have the same prob w/ hibden. (the amount of times I've gone to someone's lair and thought they only had like 2 dragons at first glance because the rest were on a diffo page smh....)
4 for lore dragons, 5 for fodder (mostly so we can easily match up pairings for breeding)
4 for lore dragons, 5 for fodder (mostly so we can easily match up pairings for breeding)
I use four per row, I like giving my dragons space!
I use four per row, I like giving my dragons space!
Moth Keeper's Lantern xx - azra.
- she/her.
- aavikko => dyhayc.
- skin & accent shop (semi-hiatus).
I personally prefer even numbers, so I have it set to 4
I personally prefer even numbers, so I have it set to 4
Yes.
Yes.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
I use 4 per row, I prefer how it looks and like pairs to stay together, and I like being able to see my dragons a little more clearly with fewer on the page :)
I use 4 per row, I prefer how it looks and like pairs to stay together, and I like being able to see my dragons a little more clearly with fewer on the page :)
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
I am too lazy to go in and convert to 4 so 5 it is. I think a lot of people in the end didn't bother converting from the standard from before.
I am too lazy to go in and convert to 4 so 5 it is. I think a lot of people in the end didn't bother converting from the standard from before.
uCR5SCW.png
4 per row for my Hatchery pairs / Breeding pairs, 5 per row for... everything else! Single dragons, future permababies, etc..
4 per row for my Hatchery pairs / Breeding pairs, 5 per row for... everything else! Single dragons, future permababies, etc..
I use 4. It fits better with pairs
I use 4. It fits better with pairs
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8