Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Round-the-World Trip Complete!
1 2 3
That is wild; congrats, you have a lot of dedication :0

Also, I must say your lair looks gorgeous. You have so many pretty dragons <3
That is wild; congrats, you have a lot of dedication :0

Also, I must say your lair looks gorgeous. You have so many pretty dragons <3
iW3lC5l.pngY5ILoot.pngtg462CC.pngQFchClK.pnglightflower.png
Congrats! I know other people are doing this, but I think you're the second person I've seen accomplish this. Still an amazing feat regardless! I'm glad you like Shadow, though I don't think I was around while you were there.
Congrats! I know other people are doing this, but I think you're the second person I've seen accomplish this. Still an amazing feat regardless! I'm glad you like Shadow, though I don't think I was around while you were there.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
@MaplesHaiku Oh, I wonder who my partner in travels was!

I was in Shadow in... let's see. Summer of 2016!
@MaplesHaiku Oh, I wonder who my partner in travels was!

I was in Shadow in... let's see. Summer of 2016!
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
@Lonin You must be another old-timer if you remember The Before Times when flight-switching wasn't a thing. :D
@Lonin You must be another old-timer if you remember The Before Times when flight-switching wasn't a thing. :D
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
Welcome home :')
Welcome home :')
Wow that's pretty cool OP! Visiting all the flights was something I don't think I've ever considered before, much less how much time it would actually take to visit all of them! Congrats on finishing your journey!
Wow that's pretty cool OP! Visiting all the flights was something I don't think I've ever considered before, much less how much time it would actually take to visit all of them! Congrats on finishing your journey!
xxxxxxxxxx 0Srkgnv.gif NkoiOuv.gif Gwrjw2w.gif JQCpKiY.gif
@deztora I think 3-4 months would be better, honestly, but six months was good enough. Gave me time to save up the gems, anyway!
@deztora I think 3-4 months would be better, honestly, but six months was good enough. Gave me time to save up the gems, anyway!

I wondered if anyone has completed it - you're the first I know of! :D Congrats, that must have been a fun journey!
I wondered if anyone has completed it - you're the first I know of! :D Congrats, that must have been a fun journey!
Congrats on your epic journey! :D
Congrats on your epic journey! :D
MmSftql.png
Congrats dude!!!!
Congrats dude!!!!
image.png?ex=66384c7c&is=6636fafc&hm=225521e8cd422d38c02ed2bc6d6a480d593c20f69a72d794d558201b5d1adba6&.png wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
G1 WCs for Sale
1 2 3