Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | the correlation between room and lair
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

White walls, but the place is a mess.
Also I have a lot of stuffed animals.
I want a big lair, which I began wanting only after I started cleaning up???

I must fill the void in my room by getting dragons online.

White walls, but the place is a mess.
Also I have a lot of stuffed animals.
I want a big lair, which I began wanting only after I started cleaning up???

I must fill the void in my room by getting dragons online.
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
I have most of my drawings/paintings around my room, as well as some cool art I've bought, too. This art takes many forms. A lot of them are drawings on paper, some of them are paintings, and I even have a few ceramic/clay sculptures. There are also a variety of other cool trinkets around my room, such as cool rocks/gemstones.

I'd say that fits my lair somewhat. Heavy diversity.
I have most of my drawings/paintings around my room, as well as some cool art I've bought, too. This art takes many forms. A lot of them are drawings on paper, some of them are paintings, and I even have a few ceramic/clay sculptures. There are also a variety of other cool trinkets around my room, such as cool rocks/gemstones.

I'd say that fits my lair somewhat. Heavy diversity.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
Well, my bedroom walls are a darker green, planty kind of, and my lore lair’s aesthetic involves a lot of murky greens, so....

Uh. I also have a lot of rocks in my room? And feathers? And bones. Oh, and squishy plushies.

Let’s also not forget all of my monster figures and dragon figures. There’s definitely a trend there, but I can’t connect it specifically to my lair. I can connect it to why I play FR, though ^^”

edit: spelling machine broke, am tired
Well, my bedroom walls are a darker green, planty kind of, and my lore lair’s aesthetic involves a lot of murky greens, so....

Uh. I also have a lot of rocks in my room? And feathers? And bones. Oh, and squishy plushies.

Let’s also not forget all of my monster figures and dragon figures. There’s definitely a trend there, but I can’t connect it specifically to my lair. I can connect it to why I play FR, though ^^”

edit: spelling machine broke, am tired
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
@sandseraph

1) thanks for that signature, my discord friends now think I've lost every marble for copyin n pasting

2) this makes a lot of sense???! CopINg with your pixels. and also if you don't have a menagerie of polyester and beads and synthetic hair in your closet were you truly a hoardy child
@sandseraph

1) thanks for that signature, my discord friends now think I've lost every marble for copyin n pasting

2) this makes a lot of sense???! CopINg with your pixels. and also if you don't have a menagerie of polyester and beads and synthetic hair in your closet were you truly a hoardy child
Ahaha. My bedroom/apartment would fit a Light lair. I have drapes (silks) in the bedroom, a kimono hanging in the TV room, a library in the entrance, cutting the front room in half... the other half is our computers.... All red kitchen appliances because aesthetic.
I think you'd be hard pressed to get a dragon in my lair to wear a set of silks or a kimono or something.
Ahaha. My bedroom/apartment would fit a Light lair. I have drapes (silks) in the bedroom, a kimono hanging in the TV room, a library in the entrance, cutting the front room in half... the other half is our computers.... All red kitchen appliances because aesthetic.
I think you'd be hard pressed to get a dragon in my lair to wear a set of silks or a kimono or something.
Y3kY2LN.png
ooo this is interesting! everything in my room is pretty colorful (though there's nothing super saturated around), and there's no intentional theme to it despite my furniture and walls coordinating surprisingly well

i also have a bunch of stuff i got through souvenirs, gifts, and school projects, but barely anything that i bought myself for the sake of decorating, so i guess you could say my room is decorated to the bare minimum?

matches up pretty nicely with my lair!
ooo this is interesting! everything in my room is pretty colorful (though there's nothing super saturated around), and there's no intentional theme to it despite my furniture and walls coordinating surprisingly well

i also have a bunch of stuff i got through souvenirs, gifts, and school projects, but barely anything that i bought myself for the sake of decorating, so i guess you could say my room is decorated to the bare minimum?

matches up pretty nicely with my lair!
globules.png
I am a real life dragon, I hoard all the shiny, pretty things (including dragon and dragon-themed things). I love crystals, figurines, and anything jewel-encrusted. My bedroom is a cluttered diaster, there's not a free surface or wall. It's not "messy," everything is tidy and in its place, but there's So Much that it can feel messy to people used to less cluttered spaces. And a lot of it is ten years old or older, once I decide I like something I get attached forever. My college apartment is more simplistic only because it's smaller and I had to pick and choose what to bring from home.

If "shiny, pretty clutter" doesn't describe my lair aesthetic, I don't know what does.
I am a real life dragon, I hoard all the shiny, pretty things (including dragon and dragon-themed things). I love crystals, figurines, and anything jewel-encrusted. My bedroom is a cluttered diaster, there's not a free surface or wall. It's not "messy," everything is tidy and in its place, but there's So Much that it can feel messy to people used to less cluttered spaces. And a lot of it is ten years old or older, once I decide I like something I get attached forever. My college apartment is more simplistic only because it's smaller and I had to pick and choose what to bring from home.

If "shiny, pretty clutter" doesn't describe my lair aesthetic, I don't know what does.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
room: chaos
lair: chaos

yeah, seems about right
room: chaos
lair: chaos

yeah, seems about right
Image links back to the artist's shop. A small pixelated drawing of a Mirror dragon. They fade from yellow to blue on their wings and head fins, with black hands and smoke markings on their wings. They are wearing a cowl and dress, which covers most of her body and head. For accessories, she also wears an ice pick and arctic bags. Various small snowflakes float around her. "Definitely an Issue."
They/Them ~ FR +0
Wishlist ~ Badges
@AkitsuneLune
we already knew you lost your marbles, that just reinforced the knowledge.

coming back to this thread made me realize how much of a minority my room is
@AkitsuneLune
we already knew you lost your marbles, that just reinforced the knowledge.

coming back to this thread made me realize how much of a minority my room is
@grxndsxn

a vast array of chaotic aesthetic seems about right for someone with lots of art. where dyou keep sculptures do you have a shelf?? misc notes: good name. I think it's a good name you have. also sir's https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61770790 name here is this a grandson reference?

@ahzidal

BONE? but really from where. the dark green makes all five senses and as for the monster thing! I must say, you have a swamp monster thing going on--the one from Kim Possible specifically. that's just what I got though from your lair.

@shian

yeah I've got nothing for you mir, I can only guess you have a Jekyll Hyde thing going on and you hide your secret double life from your family.
edit Puke and Snot do make a cute couple tho
@grxndsxn

a vast array of chaotic aesthetic seems about right for someone with lots of art. where dyou keep sculptures do you have a shelf?? misc notes: good name. I think it's a good name you have. also sir's https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61770790 name here is this a grandson reference?

@ahzidal

BONE? but really from where. the dark green makes all five senses and as for the monster thing! I must say, you have a swamp monster thing going on--the one from Kim Possible specifically. that's just what I got though from your lair.

@shian

yeah I've got nothing for you mir, I can only guess you have a Jekyll Hyde thing going on and you hide your secret double life from your family.
edit Puke and Snot do make a cute couple tho
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8