Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tell me your FR Regrets
1 2 3 4 5
I don't have too many regrets (a lot of stuff that turns out to have not been the best long-term decision made sense at the time), but it really bothers me that I don't remember how I acquired Hattie, so I guess I regret not putting in her bio whether I hatched or purchased her. If I go all the way back through my Recent Clan Activity I have an achievement for acquiring a Light egg from 5 days before her birthday, but I also have an achievement for having one of each Common species that I got 2 days after she was born, either or both of which could logically apply to her, so the question is... Did I get a Light egg, sit on it for 5 days, hatch her from it, and then get my hands on my first Fae two days later, or did someone else hatch her and I bought her when she was 2 days old? I've never particularly liked Mirrors so part of me feels like it's more likely that she randomly hatched as a Mirror versus me deliberately buying one from the AH, but on the other hand, her colors are reasonably like what I liked at the time based on my custom progen (Jungle/Maize vs Maize/Spring) and I could see me buying her just to have a Light dragon and/or a nice G1 and deciding to figure out what to do with her later. I just don't know!!!

It drives me crazy that she's my most valuable dragon but I can't confidently begin a sentence about her by describing how I got her.
I don't have too many regrets (a lot of stuff that turns out to have not been the best long-term decision made sense at the time), but it really bothers me that I don't remember how I acquired Hattie, so I guess I regret not putting in her bio whether I hatched or purchased her. If I go all the way back through my Recent Clan Activity I have an achievement for acquiring a Light egg from 5 days before her birthday, but I also have an achievement for having one of each Common species that I got 2 days after she was born, either or both of which could logically apply to her, so the question is... Did I get a Light egg, sit on it for 5 days, hatch her from it, and then get my hands on my first Fae two days later, or did someone else hatch her and I bought her when she was 2 days old? I've never particularly liked Mirrors so part of me feels like it's more likely that she randomly hatched as a Mirror versus me deliberately buying one from the AH, but on the other hand, her colors are reasonably like what I liked at the time based on my custom progen (Jungle/Maize vs Maize/Spring) and I could see me buying her just to have a Light dragon and/or a nice G1 and deciding to figure out what to do with her later. I just don't know!!!

It drives me crazy that she's my most valuable dragon but I can't confidently begin a sentence about her by describing how I got her.
My one regret is that one Unnamed in my progens' offspring list. I seriously don't know why I did that considering all the other exalts were named, but now I've got to see that mistake for the rest of my life.
My one regret is that one Unnamed in my progens' offspring list. I seriously don't know why I did that considering all the other exalts were named, but now I've got to see that mistake for the rest of my life.
9iqeDz7.png
One time when I was very new to forums I accidentally started a quote spam (where one user quotes another, then another quotes that post and so on til it's a huge unreadable ladder of quote boxes) on a popular thread and [i]almost[/i] got the entire thread locked and/or deleted had it not been for every FR veteran coming out and passive-aggressively linking the Terms and Services & telling us to stop. It still haunts me sometimes but now I'm wiser and take the time to read rules before posting anywhere now [emoji=guardian happy size=1] Edit: I'm pretty sure a mod came and cleared it up and the thread was fine, but I spent a few weeks poring over the TOS until I felt confident to use the forums again lol.
One time when I was very new to forums I accidentally started a quote spam (where one user quotes another, then another quotes that post and so on til it's a huge unreadable ladder of quote boxes) on a popular thread and almost got the entire thread locked and/or deleted had it not been for every FR veteran coming out and passive-aggressively linking the Terms and Services & telling us to stop. It still haunts me sometimes but now I'm wiser and take the time to read rules before posting anywhere now

Edit: I'm pretty sure a mod came and cleared it up and the thread was fine, but I spent a few weeks poring over the TOS until I felt confident to use the forums again lol.
e52f489a8e41315cbc10c068af7ac89eb91baf88.png
COVID-19 jacked up familiar prices BIG time. I've been tracking them since late Dec and there's a huge spike mid March.
COVID-19 jacked up familiar prices BIG time. I've been tracking them since late Dec and there's a huge spike mid March.
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
Trading an eliminate with crim :')
This will forever haunt me till this day
Trading an eliminate with crim :')
This will forever haunt me till this day
buying so many dragons right out of the gate

you *really* don't want to know how poor I was for a literal year of playing
buying so many dragons right out of the gate

you *really* don't want to know how poor I was for a literal year of playing
exalting a three-year old wildclaw, she would have been four this year and I miss her, even though she had a massive offspring list
exalting a three-year old wildclaw, she would have been four this year and I miss her, even though she had a massive offspring list
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
[quote name="OreoMilkshake" date="2020-06-06 02:53:17" ] I sold a light sprite for 10,000 treasure [/quote] you win
OreoMilkshake wrote on 2020-06-06 02:53:17:
I sold a light sprite for 10,000 treasure
you win
gene-ing my random progen with genes i dont even like just so he wouldnt be basic. genes that actually look good on him came out shortly after i gened him lol. i havent regened him tho cuz i dont want to spend the money so he has a marva cloak on instead to cover up the ugly piepaint i went with.
gene-ing my random progen with genes i dont even like just so he wouldnt be basic. genes that actually look good on him came out shortly after i gened him lol. i havent regened him tho cuz i dont want to spend the money so he has a marva cloak on instead to cover up the ugly piepaint i went with.
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
My biggest regrets:

-Getting rid of dragons that I worked hard for and would now be considered old
-Giving away multiple sprites
-Not understanding the first brightshine jubilee and as such missing out on almost everything
-Not noticing the Kickstarter until RIGHT AFTER it finished
My biggest regrets:

-Getting rid of dragons that I worked hard for and would now be considered old
-Giving away multiple sprites
-Not understanding the first brightshine jubilee and as such missing out on almost everything
-Not noticing the Kickstarter until RIGHT AFTER it finished
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
1 2 3 4 5