Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I want that Ancient Lair
1 2 3
ah, mood. i want to have all of the lair space, but it gets so expensive for my poor wallet.

i want to have hundreds of dragons, then just do a huge purge once i get bored of most of them. my constantly tiny lair size makes lair purges quick and unsatisfying.
ah, mood. i want to have all of the lair space, but it gets so expensive for my poor wallet.

i want to have hundreds of dragons, then just do a huge purge once i get bored of most of them. my constantly tiny lair size makes lair purges quick and unsatisfying.
OjYCOIV.png
yea same but im poor always
yea same but im poor always
e6rKuT7.png
zephyrus · he/they · frt + 0

im autistic, so my tone come off as
more aggressive than i mean to be ^^;
I wasn't planning on upgrading to Ancient and then I realized how much money I could make on fodder and eventually went through with it. I like it.
I wasn't planning on upgrading to Ancient and then I realized how much money I could make on fodder and eventually went through with it. I like it.
i believe that you believe there is a heaven
where you belong.
he/him
You will saved a ton on apparel, lol
You will saved a ton on apparel, lol
hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png
[quote name="Du11ahan" date="2020-05-29 21:02:35" ] Side note I'm never gonna have 100 dragons. I don't need that space. But I want that ANCIENT LAIR. Anyone else? Sorry Shadow Mama your gonna clear out 100 acres for 5 dragons. [/quote] Just bought the 210 dragons expansion So sad its my last active lair expansion.. I want atleast 5 times more active lairspace... pref unlimeted
Du11ahan wrote on 2020-05-29 21:02:35:
Side note I'm never gonna have 100 dragons. I don't need that space.

But I want that ANCIENT LAIR.

Anyone else? Sorry Shadow Mama your gonna clear out 100 acres for 5 dragons.
Just bought the 210 dragons expansion
So sad its my last active lair expansion.. I want atleast 5 times more active lairspace... pref unlimeted
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
Saaaaame!!! My clan is TINY but I still want that Ancient lair just for fun. The name "Forum of the Obscured Crescent" is just so cool. I want my dergs to go there!
Saaaaame!!! My clan is TINY but I still want that Ancient lair just for fun. The name "Forum of the Obscured Crescent" is just so cool. I want my dergs to go there!
1185.png 1186.png 1187.png 1188.png
1 2 3