Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | flight rising fan club
1 2 3 4 5 6
@benetton do you see me being inappropriate
@benetton do you see me being inappropriate
Oh no, not again.
This is still up-
Oh no, not again.
This is still up-
this just keeps getting weirder and weirder
this just keeps getting weirder and weirder
don’t you worry, we love you more than you know
Huh, what is this

Can I ask how can it be dangerous to click into unknown discord link? For future safety , I thought these were rather safe
Huh, what is this

Can I ask how can it be dangerous to click into unknown discord link? For future safety , I thought these were rather safe
KP5dTY9.pngz75WTQA.pngmc5NkFI.png679.png8096.png34787.png
@pyracantha from what i understand (just my understanding) the material on that discord is NSFW. I think that's it. I haven't looked in the discord myself tho.
@pyracantha from what i understand (just my understanding) the material on that discord is NSFW. I think that's it. I haven't looked in the discord myself tho.
jotaro-kid.gif
@HighHighHopes ah, okay, thank you! I was worried theres a chance to get a virus from clicking discord links [emoji=coatl scared size=1]
@HighHighHopes ah, okay, thank you! I was worried theres a chance to get a virus from clicking discord links
@pyracantha i guess that would also be possible! like if the discord link was a fake discord link that linked you to a spam website. I heard that happens with spam emails, where the link looks like a google search link, but it's actually fake. [emoji=coatl scared size=1]
@pyracantha i guess that would also be possible! like if the discord link was a fake discord link that linked you to a spam website. I heard that happens with spam emails, where the link looks like a google search link, but it's actually fake.
jotaro-kid.gif
@Pyracantha Clicking any link from someone you dont trust, even a discord one, can be unsafe. It could redirect you to a fake discord login page that looks exactly the same as a real one, but when you input your login information it gets sent to whoever manages the fake site. Or something like that anyway. If you're using the app however, you should be fine.
@Pyracantha Clicking any link from someone you dont trust, even a discord one, can be unsafe. It could redirect you to a fake discord login page that looks exactly the same as a real one, but when you input your login information it gets sent to whoever manages the fake site. Or something like that anyway. If you're using the app however, you should be fine.
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
@Snappish
@HighHighHopes
Oh no, I guess you always have to be alert on the internet

BTW, nice login HighHopes. Panic at the Disco? ;)
@Snappish
@HighHighHopes
Oh no, I guess you always have to be alert on the internet

BTW, nice login HighHopes. Panic at the Disco? ;)
@Gaia
Send help
@Gaia
Send help
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
1 2 3 4 5 6