Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dominance headcanon
1 2 3
I believe that wasn't in lore or anywhere else, so a headcanon!

Dominance effects the weather conditions in Sornieth

For example, when Ice dominates, it becomes a lil bit cooler this week
When Fire dominates, it becomes hotter
When Light dominates, it's sunny
When Shadow - it's cloudy and dusky
When Water - it rains, rivers getting fuller (and it floods...)
When Lightning - there are thunderstorms everywhere (and sandstorms too)
When Arcane - there are meteorite showers
When Nature - everything BLOOMS and grows
When Wind - well... there are winds and hurricanes, obviously :D
Not sure about Plague and Earth, Earth could be either an earthquake times or a really calm, sort of "basic" good weather, and while Plague dominates, it's just easier to get sick. And it smells rotten flesh or something like this everywhere on the brim of your sense :'D (sorry for these crude stereotypes aahhh)
I believe that wasn't in lore or anywhere else, so a headcanon!

Dominance effects the weather conditions in Sornieth

For example, when Ice dominates, it becomes a lil bit cooler this week
When Fire dominates, it becomes hotter
When Light dominates, it's sunny
When Shadow - it's cloudy and dusky
When Water - it rains, rivers getting fuller (and it floods...)
When Lightning - there are thunderstorms everywhere (and sandstorms too)
When Arcane - there are meteorite showers
When Nature - everything BLOOMS and grows
When Wind - well... there are winds and hurricanes, obviously :D
Not sure about Plague and Earth, Earth could be either an earthquake times or a really calm, sort of "basic" good weather, and while Plague dominates, it's just easier to get sick. And it smells rotten flesh or something like this everywhere on the brim of your sense :'D (sorry for these crude stereotypes aahhh)

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
picture of a cropped in-game sprite of a pink and gray spiral dragon with the darkest dream written over the picture, and linked to said dragon

These are actually pretty cool! :)

These are actually pretty cool! :)
My Socials
xwB9bSB.png6khVAbB.gif6Ih9zpY.pngTQeV2rb.png 2g77a1u.pngu7aSN3D.png0LVcGsI.png
wx97r8g.pngbisexual_by_agent_pits-d88d9bm.pngfemale_by_agent_pits-d8ebynk.png she_her_by_agent_pits-d88i5w4.png
You forgotta bout ice.....

Waystone2.giftihutbH.pngnk0fJDk.pngrnj5WRD.pngWaystone1.gif ZhWd0U3.png
[/center]
[quote name="Arsenic33" date="2020-05-17 14:16:06" ] You forgotta bout ice..... [/quote] no??? also i like this headcanon!! :0
Arsenic33 wrote on 2020-05-17 14:16:06:
no???

also i like this headcanon!! :0

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
@Arsenic33 nooo i didnt, its there, the very first of all! (because Ice dominates now and it gave me the whole idea there)
@Arsenic33 nooo i didnt, its there, the very first of all! (because Ice dominates now and it gave me the whole idea there)

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
picture of a cropped in-game sprite of a pink and gray spiral dragon with the darkest dream written over the picture, and linked to said dragon
[quote name="TheDarkestDream" date="2020-05-17 14:22:42" ] @Arsenic33 nooo i didnt, its there, the very first of all! (because Ice dominates now and it gave me the whole idea there) [/quote] Oh! I'm so sorry, bit of a derp on my part there lol
TheDarkestDream wrote on 2020-05-17 14:22:42:
Oh! I'm so sorry, bit of a derp on my part there lol
Waystone2.giftihutbH.pngnk0fJDk.pngrnj5WRD.pngWaystone1.gif ZhWd0U3.png
[/center]
gotta say
those are some pretty cool ideas
gotta say
those are some pretty cool ideas
Image links back to the artist's shop. A small pixelated drawing of a Mirror dragon. They fade from yellow to blue on their wings and head fins, with black hands and smoke markings on their wings. They are wearing a cowl and dress, which covers most of her body and head. For accessories, she also wears an ice pick and arctic bags. Various small snowflakes float around her. "Definitely an Issue."
They/Them ~ FR +0
Wishlist ~ Badges
This is pretty interesting...
This is pretty interesting...
earth.gif
headcannon accepted
headcannon accepted
Wind alternate: As well as increased breeze, one might find birds in the area that aren't native to their lands. Musicians find inspiration easier. And when soaring in that swirling sky, you might find a great wanderlust to travel.

An inspiration of spirit as well as weather.
Wind alternate: As well as increased breeze, one might find birds in the area that aren't native to their lands. Musicians find inspiration easier. And when soaring in that swirling sky, you might find a great wanderlust to travel.

An inspiration of spirit as well as weather.
4QFtgPW.png
1 2 3