Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Favored colors?
1 2 3 4 5
I love the blue-green range! My favorite colors are Teal, Cerulean, Robin, and Mint.
I love the blue-green range! My favorite colors are Teal, Cerulean, Robin, and Mint.
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
There's alot so i dont have a definite favorite, but a few of my favorites are copper (the brown/blue is great!), phthalo/abyss, everything between stonewash and denim (really like the blue/grey color scheme,) everything between jade and emerald (all very good shades of green), orca, and raspberry :]
There's alot so i dont have a definite favorite, but a few of my favorites are copper (the brown/blue is great!), phthalo/abyss, everything between stonewash and denim (really like the blue/grey color scheme,) everything between jade and emerald (all very good shades of green), orca, and raspberry :]
furry_fiddle.png
I have a lot of purple dragons but that's mostly because I'm in Shadow and trying to make it work with the eyes :p

I also have a lot of blues. I really love dragons in the blue-green range, like cyan, Mantis and Mint.
I have a lot of purple dragons but that's mostly because I'm in Shadow and trying to make it work with the eyes :p

I also have a lot of blues. I really love dragons in the blue-green range, like cyan, Mantis and Mint.
tumblr_ouzwu17UiL1soddjgo1_100.giftumblr_ov1iodLFh81soddjgo1_100.giftumblr_p4pz9qCI0N1soddjgo1_100.gif LC9O2h1.png
In my den, I have 46 dragon pairs under the Shades of Black tab. I guess Obsidian and just about any colour has to be my favourite, I mean just look at Magda. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54081209] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/540813/54081209_350.png[/img] [/url]
In my den, I have 46 dragon pairs under the Shades of Black tab. I guess Obsidian and just about any colour has to be my favourite, I mean just look at Magda.

54081209_350.png
April showers bring forth May flowers
My favourite colours are the ones that have really nice contrasting colours in them. The ones that come to mind most are Orca, Lapis, Metals, Grapefruit, Cerulean and Abyss.

Though the most common colour in my lair is Obsidian. Lol.
My favourite colours are the ones that have really nice contrasting colours in them. The ones that come to mind most are Orca, Lapis, Metals, Grapefruit, Cerulean and Abyss.

Though the most common colour in my lair is Obsidian. Lol.
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
@Mudy

I'm honestly in love with your spruce collection, while I don't have any spruce dragons, spruce is a really pretty color! I also quite like the color sand, it's just a super pretty earthy tone! :D
@Mudy

I'm honestly in love with your spruce collection, while I don't have any spruce dragons, spruce is a really pretty color! I also quite like the color sand, it's just a super pretty earthy tone! :D
1 2 3 4 5