Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you like bonding?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
yes, i like to check in with my dragons daily and i have a relatively small lair compared to some players, so it only takes me a few minutes. the chest rewards are definitely cool too [eyes emoji]
yes, i like to check in with my dragons daily and i have a relatively small lair compared to some players, so it only takes me a few minutes. the chest rewards are definitely cool too [eyes emoji]
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sailor
she/he
milkchai-cacat.png
[center]Not really. I stop bonding with familiars once I awaken them. It's too much trouble to continue bonding with all of them for such little T payout. [quote name="Adagia" date="2020-05-14 06:29:41" ] I like the rewards, but the bonding itself is pretty boring [/quote]
Not really.
I stop bonding with familiars once I awaken them. It's too much trouble to continue bonding with all of them for such little T payout.
Adagia wrote on 2020-05-14 06:29:41:
I like the rewards, but the bonding itself is pretty boring
Signature Machine Broke
849-gi.png
hh5n4WA.pngXC93sMs.png
wthFnM3.pngYMPbu9R.png
It can get a bit tedious sometimes but generally speaking I do like it. Even after all these years, I'm still hoping for a "bond with all" -button. It would make my FR experience all the more better!
It can get a bit tedious sometimes but generally speaking I do like it. Even after all these years, I'm still hoping for a "bond with all" -button. It would make my FR experience all the more better!
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
I like bonding with fams that are already on my dragons, but bonding with all 500? Not fun, I rarely do it
I like bonding with fams that are already on my dragons, but bonding with all 500? Not fun, I rarely do it
wq9PoXA.png
^^
^^
dragonlava she/her/hers
check out my giveaway
It's not horrible on PC, you can do it pretty fast with keyboard controls, but bonding with ~150 dragons worth of familiars on mobile is very frustrating.
It's not horrible on PC, you can do it pretty fast with keyboard controls, but bonding with ~150 dragons worth of familiars on mobile is very frustrating.
jCVhFoZ.gif
No lol. I hardly ever bother with it.
No lol. I hardly ever bother with it.
PJb908Z.png
[quote name="Adagia" date="2020-05-14 06:29:41" ] I like the rewards, but the bonding itself is pretty boring [/quote]
Adagia wrote on 2020-05-14 06:29:41:
I like the rewards, but the bonding itself is pretty boring

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
[quote name="BreezingWinds" date="2020-05-14 06:21:41" ] I don't like bonding but there's no faster way to get the treasure from the familiars so I do it anyway. [/quote]
BreezingWinds wrote on 2020-05-14 06:21:41:
I don't like bonding but there's no faster way to get the treasure from the familiars so I do it anyway.
earth.gif
It's a chore. A chore I do for the rewards.
It's a chore. A chore I do for the rewards.
Wishful list of stuff
I'm always willing to trade for

WE DO NOT HATCH EGGS IN THIS LAIR NOT EVER (BUT OPENING CHESTS FEELS SO GOOD) AND ALSO WE LOVE CATS SO MUCH
(She/Her)
skycatpixels1.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12