Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | a question for egg buyers
1 2
Treasure, because I can get the amount I need for an egg more quickly.
Treasure, because I can get the amount I need for an egg more quickly.
Buy for treasure, sell for gems. It's easier to get treasure honestly, the only time I buy eggs with gems is if I really want more.
Buy for treasure, sell for gems. It's easier to get treasure honestly, the only time I buy eggs with gems is if I really want more.
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
Whenever I can I usually do treasure because it’s easier to get, but I sell in gems
Whenever I can I usually do treasure because it’s easier to get, but I sell in gems
f7i7H7L.png
bird, birdy, chirp
he/they/she
+3 fr time
just came back from a hiatus
sketch shop
- - - - - - - - - - -

Since I just gained 5 eggs within the past week I guess in allowed here :D? I personally buy with whatever my current plan is. Usually whatever I have with me and what's more to spare. Usually G as I avoid Gem gene projects and I intend to use 1mil treasure for my birthday "._. All about currency plans! But definitely g over t
Since I just gained 5 eggs within the past week I guess in allowed here :D? I personally buy with whatever my current plan is. Usually whatever I have with me and what's more to spare. Usually G as I avoid Gem gene projects and I intend to use 1mil treasure for my birthday "._. All about currency plans! But definitely g over t
Sales
93287172.png
/G1s & Sales!93298253.png Cv6WIk6.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif lF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.png
Usually treasure, because my projects typically involve saving up gems for expensive stuff like genes and wildclaw scrolls (ouch). So I let myself spend my treasure on eggs! But lately that's flipped around since I acquired some treasure projects to work on, and have been spending my spare gems on eggs.

Really, they'll sell quick either way as long as you list 'em at LAH!
Usually treasure, because my projects typically involve saving up gems for expensive stuff like genes and wildclaw scrolls (ouch). So I let myself spend my treasure on eggs! But lately that's flipped around since I acquired some treasure projects to work on, and have been spending my spare gems on eggs.

Really, they'll sell quick either way as long as you list 'em at LAH!
1 2