Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Deity SHIPS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[quote name="CyanicPanic" date="2020-05-04 09:00:50" ] [quote name="victorycalls" date="2020-05-04 08:38:43" ] shadowbinder would turn all ocean water to goop, no thank you, no shadowbinder boat [/quote] What would a Tidelord boat be like? [/quote] Missing
CyanicPanic wrote on 2020-05-04 09:00:50:
victorycalls wrote on 2020-05-04 08:38:43:
shadowbinder would turn all ocean water to goop, no thank you, no shadowbinder boat

What would a Tidelord boat be like?
Missing
SVt2S0L.png
[quote name="@LittleRooster" date="2020-05-03 22:37:41" ] Omg I love deity shipsss!! Uh maybe not many ppl like this one but TIDELORDxSTORMCATCHER I Just love this ship!! i would like to see your ships[emoji=heart size=1] [/quote] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/970612#post_970612]Honey, we've had you covered for years.[/url] Enjoy! Or not!
@LittleRooster wrote on 2020-05-03 22:37:41:
Omg I love deity shipsss!! Uh maybe not many ppl like this one but

TIDELORDxSTORMCATCHER
I Just love this ship!!
i would like to see your ships
Honey, we've had you covered for years. Enjoy! Or not!
XtPnxm4.png achievement.png FObX7rS.png
we-will-buy-all-your-salt.png
@Amphithere xD I LOVE IT
@Amphithere xD I LOVE IT
WBsJuD1.png
*ahem* may I present glademom and rockdad
*ahem* may I present glademom and rockdad
11LDv.gifl7lvO.gifgRsRk.gifJSerD.gif
Icewarden x Plaguebringer

*disapparates*
Icewarden x Plaguebringer

*disapparates*
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png
@Quillflight I like that ship, it fits!
@Quillflight I like that ship, it fits!
WBsJuD1.png
@littlerooster it fits more because i'm og from nature but then I moved to earth
@littlerooster it fits more because i'm og from nature but then I moved to earth
11LDv.gifl7lvO.gifgRsRk.gifJSerD.gif
[quote name="@LittleRooster" date="2020-05-04 05:18:24" ] [quote name="Atrocities" date="2020-05-04 01:12:02" ] [b]stormcatcher is pretty much windsinger and tidelord's son[/b] [/quote] Atrocities ....... oh well that’s a big oof for me. And how? [/quote] allow me to quote official site lore *clears throat dramatically* [quote] Water and Air warred firstly, stirring up roiling, violent storms. The cataclysmic energy created by their relentless attacks made the clouds themselves swell with anger. It was not long until the charged mass expelled a horrendous cascade of electric tempests, as well as a frustrated drake-shaped anomaly [Stormcatcher!]. Stunned by the event, the Tidelord and Windsinger abated, unaware of how to handle this new threat.[/quote] *pats OP*
@LittleRooster wrote on 2020-05-04 05:18:24:
Atrocities wrote on 2020-05-04 01:12:02:
stormcatcher is pretty much windsinger and tidelord's son

Atrocities ....... oh well that’s a big oof for me. And how?

allow me to quote official site lore

*clears throat dramatically*
Quote:
Water and Air warred firstly, stirring up roiling, violent storms. The cataclysmic energy created by their relentless attacks made the clouds themselves swell with anger. It was not long until the charged mass expelled a horrendous cascade of electric tempests, as well as a frustrated drake-shaped anomaly [Stormcatcher!]. Stunned by the event, the Tidelord and Windsinger abated, unaware of how to handle this new threat.

*pats OP*
e6rKuT7.png
zephyrus · he/they · frt + 0

im autistic, so my tone come off as
more aggressive than i mean to be ^^;
@Atrocities........... time to bury that sinful SHIP! 0.0
@Atrocities........... time to bury that sinful SHIP! 0.0
WBsJuD1.png
I ship Plaguebringer and Lightweaver
mainly because of this public joke comic that was oddly good and convinced me on this ship
very much opposites attract-sorta deal, they went from enemies to lovers

And, Arcanist x Windsinger... chaos couple, and a very cute one at that
I ship Plaguebringer and Lightweaver
mainly because of this public joke comic that was oddly good and convinced me on this ship
very much opposites attract-sorta deal, they went from enemies to lovers

And, Arcanist x Windsinger... chaos couple, and a very cute one at that
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
I apologize if I sound rude
not native speaker, english is hard
76914149_ZoqtgzM6biIYLbE.png
wishlist
I like D&D
i'll make this better soon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8