Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What venue do you grind the most?
1 2 3 4
Lately I've been (trying) to relax in the Volcanic Vents since it's probably the venue with the highest amount of appealing-looking enemies in one place for me, meaning I'm satisfied with any and all familiar drops for my bestiary. Currently on a quest for a couple of Ultraram.

I also like to relax and slaughter in the Woodland Path, just 'cause I feel like it.
Lately I've been (trying) to relax in the Volcanic Vents since it's probably the venue with the highest amount of appealing-looking enemies in one place for me, meaning I'm satisfied with any and all familiar drops for my bestiary. Currently on a quest for a couple of Ultraram.

I also like to relax and slaughter in the Woodland Path, just 'cause I feel like it.
fScibE1.png _ Toadie : He/Him
Wishlist
Art Twitter
Ask me about commissions!
__________ 13E1rPS.png
Looking for Candy Swirl M! Please PM me if you have an offer!
I've been in Redrock lots recently due to Squiggle selling for Big Bucks, but I'll probably grind Woodland Path more since I need Blushing Pink Roses
I've been in Redrock lots recently due to Squiggle selling for Big Bucks, but I'll probably grind Woodland Path more since I need Blushing Pink Roses
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
redrock cove purely for the aesthetics
redrock cove purely for the aesthetics
yzUX307.png
I farm the workshop, volcanic vents, maybe the blooming grove, and the savannah.
I farm the workshop, volcanic vents, maybe the blooming grove, and the savannah.
I think I grind in Sandswept Delta more than any other if I add up all the time between the venues. Woodland Path is another one high up on my list. I breeze through the venues very fast and the sheer speed makes up for better drops I could get elsewhere. I've been grinding in the Golem Workshop lately, though. Mainly to collect the newer familiars I don't have and maybe, just maybe, those darned bosses will drop for me. I also like grinding in Crystal Pools, Thunderhead Savannah, Redrock Cove and the Boreal Woods too. EDIT: [img]https://i.imgur.com/GvtYfNe.png[/img] [b][i]SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECHING[/i][/b] So this just happened. O_O I popped into the Coli to start my grinding today, and this happened. Second boss in for the day. [i]lies on ground sobbing[/i]
I think I grind in Sandswept Delta more than any other if I add up all the time between the venues. Woodland Path is another one high up on my list. I breeze through the venues very fast and the sheer speed makes up for better drops I could get elsewhere.

I've been grinding in the Golem Workshop lately, though. Mainly to collect the newer familiars I don't have and maybe, just maybe, those darned bosses will drop for me.

I also like grinding in Crystal Pools, Thunderhead Savannah, Redrock Cove and the Boreal Woods too.

EDIT:

GvtYfNe.png

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECHING

So this just happened. O_O I popped into the Coli to start my grinding today, and this happened. Second boss in for the day. lies on ground sobbing
TyYgOYZ.png
aside from mire/ghostlight from fodder training, i usually pick the venue which works for hibden missions. right now i'm in savannah but i'll move to redrock soon
aside from mire/ghostlight from fodder training, i usually pick the venue which works for hibden missions. right now i'm in savannah but i'll move to redrock soon
@wrencknrule omg congrats!!
@wrencknrule omg congrats!!

____babab__aebe_
Vista: Bisexual Ribbon Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon
Even though I've been playing for nearly 6 years now, I didn't go into the Coli much outside of festivals. And I switched out my dragons a lot so I was in the first 3 venues more than anything else. Recently I've decided to do more grinding to get all of my permas to level 25. So I'm all the venues fairly evenly. Once the two dragons are both level 25, I switch them out. I'm also training at least 2 fodder a day.
Even though I've been playing for nearly 6 years now, I didn't go into the Coli much outside of festivals. And I switched out my dragons a lot so I was in the first 3 venues more than anything else. Recently I've decided to do more grinding to get all of my permas to level 25. So I'm all the venues fairly evenly. Once the two dragons are both level 25, I switch them out. I'm also training at least 2 fodder a day.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
Volcanic Vents.
Volcanic Vents.
It's pretty even for me. But I'm in the Kelp Beds a lot to train fodder (if I ever do it at all)
It's pretty even for me. But I'm in the Kelp Beds a lot to train fodder (if I ever do it at all)
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
1 2 3 4