Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Any other old-new players here? SURVEY
1 2 3 4 5 6
[b]1. When did you get involved in flight rising?[/b] May 2017, I made the account solely for offsite trading purposes back then. Took a 2-year hiatus after a few months, returning in November '19. [b]2. What was your favorite thing to do on FR "back in the day"?[/b] I [i]loved[/i] playing Artifracture, I used to think that it gave me the most treasure in a short time. [b]3. What's an old item you have that's valuable now?[/b] Joining a little later, I don't think I have any valuable items since I didn't really care about item collecting back then. [b]4. What's something you had to learn or relearn getting back into FR now?[/b] Learn how to make an actually good Coliseum team setup. Back then I always dumped points to all the attributes since I though Coli liked equally statted dragons ^^" [b]5. What's your favorite way to make money on here?[/b] Personally doing services for other players (Coli-grinding, brewing, etc.) is my most favourite as of now, it gives me motivation. Other ways include playing Glimmer and Gloom and selling items from my hoard. [b]6. What is a newer dragon breed/gene/type that you want?[/b] I don't really have any interest in the new breeds or types but I certainly have an interest in Marbled or Swirl. [b]7. What is a piece of apparel, skin, or accent that you have that you really like?[/b] I have these equipped on my main dragon, I think it looks very pretty ^^ [item=Bloodshard Chains] [b]8. What's your current dragon breeding goal, if you have one?[/b] XXX Vermillion Coatl (preferably female, but male would do just fine!) since I don't see those often. [b]9. What's a fun thing that you'd like to see in the forums/community?[/b] I love the dragon threads! (favourite dragon, creepiest dragon, etc.) It's a fun way to see others' lairs. [b]10. Share one of your favorite dragons in your lair![/b] I have lots of favourites (Especially in Star Saviours tab) but I love my main dragon in general :) [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57838064] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/578381/57838064_350.png[/img] [/url]
1. When did you get involved in flight rising?
May 2017, I made the account solely for offsite trading purposes back then. Took a 2-year hiatus after a few months, returning in November '19.

2. What was your favorite thing to do on FR "back in the day"?
I loved playing Artifracture, I used to think that it gave me the most treasure in a short time.

3. What's an old item you have that's valuable now?
Joining a little later, I don't think I have any valuable items since I didn't really care about item collecting back then.

4. What's something you had to learn or relearn getting back into FR now?
Learn how to make an actually good Coliseum team setup.
Back then I always dumped points to all the attributes since I though Coli liked equally statted dragons ^^"

5. What's your favorite way to make money on here?
Personally doing services for other players (Coli-grinding, brewing, etc.) is my most favourite as of now, it gives me motivation. Other ways include playing Glimmer and Gloom and selling items from my hoard.

6. What is a newer dragon breed/gene/type that you want?
I don't really have any interest in the new breeds or types but I certainly have an interest in Marbled or Swirl.

7. What is a piece of apparel, skin, or accent that you have that you really like?
I have these equipped on my main dragon, I think it looks very pretty ^^
Bloodshard Chains

8. What's your current dragon breeding goal, if you have one?
XXX Vermillion Coatl (preferably female, but male would do just fine!) since I don't see those often.

9. What's a fun thing that you'd like to see in the forums/community?
I love the dragon threads! (favourite dragon, creepiest dragon, etc.) It's a fun way to see others' lairs.

10. Share one of your favorite dragons in your lair!
I have lots of favourites (Especially in Star Saviours tab) but I love my main dragon in general :)

57838064_350.png
I'm in this weird predicament that I'm not really that old, but not entirely new either [b]1. When did you get involved in flight rising?[/b] November 2015! [b]2. What was your favorite thing to do on FR "back in the day"?[/b] I used to train fodder up to level 7. Now I just train them up to level 5-6 [b]3. What's an old item you have that's valuable now?[/b] Some festival apparel, as well as Eliminates (I remember buying one for 30kt, wow!) [b]4. What's something you had to learn or relearn getting back into FR now?[/b] coli revamp, Glimmer and Gloom, finding out that Ancient breeds can't wear apparel, different eye types, new lore and the fact that FR now has open registration [b]5. What's your favorite way to make money on here?[/b] exalting fodder, finally learning how Glimmer and Gloom works, brewing Balwin stuff and selling them on AH [b]6. What is a newer dragon breed/gene/type that you want?[/b] I'm a sucker for Banescales when they first came out [b]7. What is a piece of apparel, skin, or accent that you have that you really like?[/b] All of the plague festival apparel [b]8. What's your current dragon breeding goal, if you have one?[/b] I have none so far [b]9. What's a fun thing that you'd like to see in the forums/community?[/b] I remember the forums being really active back in the day. Understandable since Discord exists, but I miss the activity [b]10. Share one of your favorite dragons in your lair![/b] Only one? Well [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57493579] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/574936/57493579_350.png[/img][/url] I bought him as fodder but someone complimented his colors on the forum games, and after scrying him to see his potential, I decided to keep him and gene him up
I'm in this weird predicament that I'm not really that old, but not entirely new either

November 2015!

I used to train fodder up to level 7. Now I just train them up to level 5-6

Some festival apparel, as well as Eliminates (I remember buying one for 30kt, wow!)

coli revamp, Glimmer and Gloom, finding out that Ancient breeds can't wear apparel, different eye types, new lore and the fact that FR now has open registration

exalting fodder, finally learning how Glimmer and Gloom works, brewing Balwin stuff and selling them on AH

I'm a sucker for Banescales when they first came out

7. What is a piece of apparel, skin, or accent that you have that you really like?
All of the plague festival apparel

I have none so far

I remember the forums being really active back in the day. Understandable since Discord exists, but I miss the activity

Only one? Well

57493579_350.png

I bought him as fodder but someone complimented his colors on the forum games, and after scrying him to see his potential, I decided to keep him and gene him up
Rare-Best.pngVHdjF70.pngRare-Spirit.png
I hope I'm a candidate for this, I joined 2014 but I had more than one long hiatus c: [b]1. When did you get involved in flight rising?[/b] Early 2014 [b]2. What was your favorite thing to do on FR "back in the day"?[/b] Scouring the auction house and saving up treasure by playing Tidal Trouble [b]3. What's an old item you have that's valuable now?[/b] Errrr.... 2014 fest apparel/sprites [b]4. What's something you had to learn or relearn getting back into FR now?[/b] Market values of certain dragons and items [b]5. What's your favorite way to make money on here?[/b] Selling Gen Ones and Oldies is my favourite way though not always the most consistent :) [b]6. What is a newer dragon breed/gene/type that you want?[/b] Blossom ;_; [b]7. What is a piece of apparel, skin, or accent that you have that you really like?[/b] [item=pixie procession] [item=ethereal entourage] [b]8. What's your current dragon breeding goal, if you have one?[/b] I don't have one currently! [b]9. What's a fun thing that you'd like to see in the forums/community?[/b] Creativity prompts, maybe? Lore writing groups and such. [b]10. Share one of your favorite dragons in your lair![/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48228900] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/482290/48228900_350.png[/img] [/url]
I hope I'm a candidate for this, I joined 2014 but I had more than one long hiatus c:

Early 2014

Scouring the auction house and saving up treasure by playing Tidal Trouble

Errrr....
2014 fest apparel/sprites

Market values of certain dragons and items

Selling Gen Ones and Oldies is my favourite way though not always the most consistent :)

Blossom ;_;

Pixie Procession Ethereal Entourage

I don't have one currently!

Creativity prompts, maybe? Lore writing groups and such.

48228900_350.png

Heart.gif
[i]1. When did you get involved in flight rising?[/i] A year ago, now? Wow, feels so much shorter! [i]2. What was your favorite thing to do on FR "back in the day"?[/i] Oh! I spent a lot of time looking at dragons. Still do, sometimes, but now it's more grinding in the Coli [i]3. What's an old item you have that's valuable now?[/i] I had a two letter named dragon, but I sold him off. [i]4. What's something you had to learn or relearn getting back into FR now?[/i] G&G. You'd think that Easy would be the easiest, right? [i]5. What's your favorite way to make money on here?[/i] G&G, thanks to a guide, and fodder! Lots of fodder. I breed most of them myself, more cost efficient. [i]6. What is a newer dragon breed/gene/type that you want?[/i] Banescales! Banescales. [i]7. What is a piece of apparel, skin, or accent that you have that you really like?[/i] Love me some Birdskull Headdresses [i]8. What's your current dragon breeding goal, if you have one?[/i] One nest per day. Might start up a breeding project, eventually. [i]9. What's a fun thing that you'd like to see in the forums/community?[/i] Um, more like, interaction? between friends? idk. [i]10. Share one of your favorite dragons in your lair![/i] This is Dara, the first dragon I ever purchased. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42208278] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/422083/42208278_350.png[/img] [/url]

A year ago, now? Wow, feels so much shorter!

Oh! I spent a lot of time looking at dragons. Still do, sometimes, but now it's more grinding in the Coli

I had a two letter named dragon, but I sold him off.

G&G. You'd think that Easy would be the easiest, right?

G&G, thanks to a guide, and fodder! Lots of fodder. I breed most of them myself, more cost efficient.

Banescales! Banescales.

Love me some Birdskull Headdresses

One nest per day. Might start up a breeding project, eventually.

Um, more like, interaction? between friends? idk.

This is Dara, the first dragon I ever purchased.

42208278_350.png
*hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock**hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a rock* *hands you a
1. When did you get involved in flight rising? Im new but not. July 2018. 2. What was your favorite thing to do on FR "back in the day"? it was fun to just do stuff and have no idea what the heck youre doing 3. What's an old item you have that's valuable now? I know a lot of the halos are really valuable 4. What's something you had to learn or relearn getting back into FR now? ive been playing since i joined so, no answer!! 5. What's your favorite way to make money on here? I love selling stuff and waking up, checking my inbox, and getting all those AH messages...aahhh... 6. What is a newer dragon breed/gene/type that you want? I want....uh idk the ancients arent my thing :/ 7. What is a piece of apparel, skin, or accent that you have that you really like? [skin=30230] I wish I bought more of this [item=gladegift halo]i bought a ton of these 8. What's your current dragon breeding goal, if you have one? I dont really like breeding dragons cause none of my dragons go together....oh well 9. What's a fun thing that you'd like to see in the forums/community? More dom baatless like I wanna do that 10. Share one of your favorite dragons in your lair! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51166009] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/511661/51166009_350.png[/img] [/url] walletmoncher
Im new but not. July 2018.

it was fun to just do stuff and have no idea what the heck youre doing

I know a lot of the halos are really valuable

ive been playing since i joined so, no answer!!

I love selling stuff and waking up, checking my inbox, and getting all those AH messages...aahhh...

I want....uh idk the ancients arent my thing :/

I wish I bought more of this Gladegift Halo i bought a ton of these

I dont really like breeding dragons cause none of my dragons go together....oh well

More dom baatless like I wanna do that

51166009_350.png

walletmoncher
Untitled190-20221222153241.pngNuUmSzk.pngUntitled253-20230408112552.png
1. When did you get involved in flight rising? June 2013 2. What was your favorite thing to do on FR "back in the day"? Buying dragons. cx 3. What's an old item you have that's valuable now? Well... I don't have anything. I thought I wouldn't be able to come back so I sold everything. Do I regret? There are no words to describe how much I regret. 4. What's something you had to learn or relearn getting back into FR now? There were some things for sure, but I don't remember particular ones. 5. What's your favorite way to make money on here? I do a lot of stuff depending on how much time I have, but coli grinding for life. 6. What is a newer dragon breed/gene/type that you want? More Gaolers. Always. 7. What is a piece of apparel, skin, or accent that you have that you really like? [skin=11002] This user made accent is my favourite one~ 8. What's your current dragon breeding goal, if you have one? I think I don't have any right now. 9. What's a fun thing that you'd like to see in the forums/community? I am not very active in the forums/community so it's hard for me to tell. 10. Share one of your favorite dragons in your lair! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53616342] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/536164/53616342_350.png[/img] [/url]
June 2013

Buying dragons. cx

Well... I don't have anything. I thought I wouldn't be able to come back so I sold everything. Do I regret? There are no words to describe how much I regret.

There were some things for sure, but I don't remember particular ones.

I do a lot of stuff depending on how much time I have, but coli grinding for life.

More Gaolers. Always.

This user made accent is my favourite one~

I think I don't have any right now.

I am not very active in the forums/community so it's hard for me to tell.

53616342_350.png
[b]1. When did you get involved in flight rising?[/b] 2016-05-04, so I'm still kinda new ^-^ [b]2. What was your favorite thing to do on FR "back in the day"?[/b] I really liked giving free dragons to new players on Welcome week, which FR does not have anymore =( [b]3. What's an old item you have that's valuable now?[/b] When I first joined, I saw that exclusive items had high prices, so I worked to collect as many of each holiday item I could get my hands on. I now have two of every holiday item since 2016, and a few from 2015 I could scrimp enough money together to get at the time. I also was able to acquire some sprites, because the price of those would only rise. I was lucky enough to acquire a Lightning, a Nature, an Ice, and a Fire sprite through trades [b]4. What's something you had to learn or relearn getting back into FR now?[/b] I never stopped playing, the longest break I ever took was 3 months in order to focus on school. I only regret missing the holiday items from that time off [b]5. What's your favorite way to make money on here?[/b] collecting, bartering, trading, and selling to invest in something hopefully with a higher value [b]6. What is a newer dragon breed/gene/type that you want?[/b] I used to only have mirrors in my clan XD I have a tab reserved for my original dragons, even though I my interests have spread to other breeds. I like the newest breeds, because you can get money fast. The highest prices for them are typically when they are new and everyone is looking to get one. [b]7. What is a piece of apparel, skin, or accent that you have that you really like?[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24878910] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/248790/24878910_350.png[/img] [/url] I really like my unicorn boy XD The starsilk matches well with his skin, and when the unicorn horns came out I couldn't resist. [b]8. What's your current dragon breeding goal, if you have one?[/b] I used to have one breeding project: expand the Dirt family line. I had a linage of dragons all named dirt that I started a long time ago-- I purchased the ugliest dragon I could find and continued to breed ugly dragons until I reached the current Dirt, who has become a permanent member of the lair. His bio is a compilation of all the random things I collected in the Dirt bios over the years [b]9. What's a fun thing that you'd like to see in the forums/community?[/b] I would like to see more flight headcanons and lore! they probably exist somewhere... I just can't find them... [b]10. Share one of your favorite dragons in your lair![/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30188583] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/301886/30188583_350.png[/img] [/url] This is HerdOfTurtles! Yes, I named a dragon after my username
2016-05-04, so I'm still kinda new ^-^

I really liked giving free dragons to new players on Welcome week, which FR does not have anymore =(

When I first joined, I saw that exclusive items had high prices, so I worked to collect as many of each holiday item I could get my hands on. I now have two of every holiday item since 2016, and a few from 2015 I could scrimp enough money together to get at the time. I also was able to acquire some sprites, because the price of those would only rise. I was lucky enough to acquire a Lightning, a Nature, an Ice, and a Fire sprite through trades

I never stopped playing, the longest break I ever took was 3 months in order to focus on school. I only regret missing the holiday items from that time off

collecting, bartering, trading, and selling to invest in something hopefully with a higher value

I used to only have mirrors in my clan XD
I have a tab reserved for my original dragons, even though I my interests have spread to other breeds. I like the newest breeds, because you can get money fast. The highest prices for them are typically when they are new and everyone is looking to get one.

24878910_350.png

I really like my unicorn boy XD
The starsilk matches well with his skin, and when the unicorn horns came out I couldn't resist.

I used to have one breeding project: expand the Dirt family line. I had a linage of dragons all named dirt that I started a long time ago-- I purchased the ugliest dragon I could find and continued to breed ugly dragons until I reached the current Dirt, who has become a permanent member of the lair. His bio is a compilation of all the random things I collected in the Dirt bios over the years

I would like to see more flight headcanons and lore! they probably exist somewhere... I just can't find them...

30188583_350.png

This is HerdOfTurtles! Yes, I named a dragon after my username
uPNWHgD.png
It's just gen historical
hetalia fanfic, mostly
oneshots. Pretty much
exclusively about England.
b0bf92dc0ac6462f5308856c2efad59eea6eb381.jpg
Please send me Turtles
1191.png
[b]1. When did you get involved in flight rising?[/b] I joined in 2013! [b] 2. What was your favorite thing to do on FR "back in the day"?[/b] hmmm [b]3. What's an old item you have that's valuable now?[/b] absolutely my light sprite [b] 4. What's something you had to learn or relearn getting back into FR now?[/b] not much honestly! the scrying workshop dropdown menus are a lot longer than they used to be though lol [b]5. What's your favorite way to make money on here?[/b] exalting and mass selling from my hoard usually [b]6. What is a newer dragon breed/gene/type that you want?[/b] really like the addition of the ancient breeds, that's what got me playing more again [b]7. What is a piece of apparel, skin, or accent that you have that you really like?[/b] really love the seraph sets of apparel! i also really enjoy the kelpie and unicorn manes too, although i don't use them too often edit: oh i forgot the swords!! i love the swords lol i need to buy more [b]8. What's your current dragon breeding goal, if you have one?[/b] nope! i'm a g1 collector, so i only breed dragons for fodder. that being said, my big fr goal right now is a double pearl or a light primal g1 haha [b]9. What's a fun thing that you'd like to see in the forums/community?[/b] honestly? i've never really been too active on the forums. i used to like checking in on dom watch when first took off, it was fun to see the site come together for things like that [b]10. Share one of your favorite dragons in your lair![/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=28440&tab=dragon&did=1306530][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/13066/1306530_350.png?mtime=XoT3kAADWt0.png[/img][/url] my double maize xxy gen 1 and by far the most expensive dragon in my lair. she's even got a matching lemon tert! i really lucked out with her
I joined in 2013!

hmmm

absolutely my light sprite

not much honestly! the scrying workshop dropdown menus are a lot longer than they used to be though lol

exalting and mass selling from my hoard usually

really like the addition of the ancient breeds, that's what got me playing more again

really love the seraph sets of apparel! i also really enjoy the kelpie and unicorn manes too, although i don't use them too often
edit: oh i forgot the swords!! i love the swords lol i need to buy more

nope! i'm a g1 collector, so i only breed dragons for fodder. that being said, my big fr goal right now is a double pearl or a light primal g1 haha

honestly? i've never really been too active on the forums. i used to like checking in on dom watch when first took off, it was fun to see the site come together for things like that

1306530_350.png?mtime=XoT3kAADWt0.png

my double maize xxy gen 1 and by far the most expensive dragon in my lair. she's even got a matching lemon tert! i really lucked out with her
on the lookout for a Cream/Stonewash XYY G1!FBE5aoM.gifMM4mvgi.png
[font=comic sans ms][size=4] [b]1. When did you get involved in flight rising?[/b] October 2014 [b]2. What was your favorite thing to do on FR "back in the day"?[/b] when i was still a noob, i'd patrol the free dragon threads... mostly just breeding dragons and doing forum games from time to time [b]3. What's an old item you have that's valuable now?[/b] the first anniversary cakes (i wasn't around for the first anniversary, but i went and bought the cakes anyway for some unknown reason...) [columns][font=comic sans ms][size=4]...and then some fest apparel too like [nextcol][item=crystalhide treads][/columns] [font=comic sans ms][size=4] [b]4. What's something you had to learn or relearn getting back into FR now?[/b] not to impulse buy every. single. dragon. but aside from that- i haven't really taken any breaks so I've been learning as it gets updated heh [b]5. What's your favorite way to make money on here?[/b] selling dragons is my favorite cause then it means i can have more space to breed more- but glitter and gloom is the most efficient [b]6. What is a newer dragon breed/gene/type that you want?[/b] blossom for gaolers- those mums are a pain to get heh [b]7. What is a piece of apparel, skin, or accent that you have that you really like?[/b] [columns][item=solar blades] [nextcol][font=comic sans ms][size=4]is my favorite (i had so many and then was a fool who traded them for things that weren't worth it... so much regret)[/columns][columns][font=comic sans ms][size=4] i also got this skincent recently, and [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58147389]my gal[/url] rocks it[nextcol] [item=Skin: i. DREAM][/columns] [font=comic sans ms][size=4] [b]8. What's your current dragon breeding goal, if you have one?[/b] [columns][font=comic sans ms][size=4]i have one but it's very on hold at the moment...[nextcol] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=4&gender=0&age=1&bodygene=19&body=85&winggene=25&wings=85&tertgene=12&tert=45&element=6&eyetype=6][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=85&bodygene=19&breed=4&element=6&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=45&tertgene=12&winggene=25&wings=85&auth=d38a310d66faa641cf9bb8c60171a70454695775&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url][/columns] [font=comic sans ms][size=4] [b]9. What's a fun thing that you'd like to see in the forums/community?[/b] uhhhhhhh i don't know what's there and what isn't if i'm being honest [b]10. Share one of your favorite dragons in your lair![/b] this is a hard one... i guess i'll say my custom progen since he's the one who started it all... [columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6923106] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69232/6923106_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol] [font=comic sans ms][size=4]his name is kage and he's a shut-in[/columns]

October 2014

when i was still a noob, i'd patrol the free dragon threads... mostly just breeding dragons and doing forum games from time to time

the first anniversary cakes (i wasn't around for the first anniversary, but i went and bought the cakes anyway for some unknown reason...)
...and then some fest apparel too like Crystalhide Treads

not to impulse buy every. single. dragon.
but aside from that- i haven't really taken any breaks so I've been learning as it gets updated heh

selling dragons is my favorite cause then it means i can have more space to breed more- but glitter and gloom is the most efficient

blossom for gaolers- those mums are a pain to get heh

Solar Blades is my favorite (i had so many and then was a fool who traded them for things that weren't worth it... so much regret)

i also got this skincent recently, and my gal rocks it
Skin: i. DREAM

i have one but it's very on hold at the moment... dragon?age=1&body=85&bodygene=19&breed=4&element=6&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=45&tertgene=12&winggene=25&wings=85&auth=d38a310d66faa641cf9bb8c60171a70454695775&dummyext=prev.png

uhhhhhhh i don't know what's there and what isn't if i'm being honest

this is a hard one...
i guess i'll say my custom progen since he's the one who started it all...

6923106_350.png
his name is kage and he's a shut-in
ctYHVNq.png

almost always looking for g1 banescales OwO

gened g1 banescale count: 117
(last updated 4/28/24 11:05pm est)
nt1bp.gif

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=drs&id=1315342
mxWs6gv.gif

3DBOIBO.gif

oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png
[b]1. When did you get involved in flight rising?[/b] December 2014 [b]2. What was your favorite thing to do on FR "back in the day"?[/b] Participating in festivals! And gene-ing dragons exactly how I want. [b]3. What's an old item you have that's valuable now?[/b] Prooobably old festival familiars [b]4. What's something you had to learn or relearn getting back into FR now?[/b] New dragon breeds!! [b]5. What's your favorite way to make money on here?[/b] Playing the fairground games, but I make the most money from selling stuff from my hoard [b]6. What is a newer dragon breed/gene/type that you want?[/b] I dropped off just after Bogsneaks were introduced, so...all three newer breeds lol. But I have a couple accents for Bogsneaks I'd really like to use [b]7. What is a piece of apparel, skin, or accent that you have that you really like?[/b] I love the Celebration Sage set! [b]8. What's your current dragon breeding goal, if you have one?[/b] I don't currently have one. If I did before going on hiatus, I don't remember what it was lol [b]9. What's a fun thing that you'd like to see in the forums/community?[/b] Are traveling dragons still a thing? [b]10. Share one of your favorite dragons in your lair![/b] He is often my avatar :) [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27381587] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/273816/27381587_350.png[/img] [/url]
December 2014
Participating in festivals! And gene-ing dragons exactly how I want.
Prooobably old festival familiars
New dragon breeds!!
Playing the fairground games, but I make the most money from selling stuff from my hoard
I dropped off just after Bogsneaks were introduced, so...all three newer breeds lol. But I have a couple accents for Bogsneaks I'd really like to use
I love the Celebration Sage set!
I don't currently have one. If I did before going on hiatus, I don't remember what it was lol
Are traveling dragons still a thing?
He is often my avatar :)

27381587_350.png
scout_sm_by_xnedra22-d8kgenm.png aries_by_xnedra22-d9o6vxc.png tX7E8e6.png
1 2 3 4 5 6