Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How much will the gem ancient cost??
1 2 3
1kg.
1kg.
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
The whole site will crash due to people racing to buy them... I hate that
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
No one?
Really?
FINE.
I'll say it.

OVER 9000!

*Sits in the corner of shame*
No one?
Really?
FINE.
I'll say it.

OVER 9000!

TOW2n3q.png
I think they will be much cheaper than modern equivalents because the ancient gem genes are as well. Otherwise it'd be a weird disparity..
I think they will be much cheaper than modern equivalents because the ancient gem genes are as well. Otherwise it'd be a weird disparity..
0hXKHxZ.png Art Shop
Character Portraits [Hiatus]
Accent Shop
Mythology, Nature, Gold
I guess they'll go with the "half of the modern scroll price" rule, as they did with the genes? 2kg is a bit too much for the dragon you can't even dress, 1kg sounds better to me.
I guess they'll go with the "half of the modern scroll price" rule, as they did with the genes? 2kg is a bit too much for the dragon you can't even dress, 1kg sounds better to me.
[quote name="PearlConnor" date="2020-03-23 19:37:30" ] The whole site will crash due to people racing to buy them... I hate that [/quote] Stuff in the gem MP is unlimited so there's no need to rush to buy. I don't think it'll be as crazy as for the two first Ancients we have.
PearlConnor wrote on 2020-03-23 19:37:30:
Stuff in the gem MP is unlimited so there's no need to rush to buy. I don't think it'll be as crazy as for the two first Ancients we have.
0gqs.jpg

pugaOfm.png

utMivob.png
i mean, if they want me to spend my precious gems on breedscrolls that aren't coatl, they'd have to give me a hella good ancient.

looking at what the gem/treasure mp ratios seem to be, i'd wager at it being 1kg. possibly 1.5kg. cheaper than the moderns, but not exactly cheap. like, even 1kg would make it worth almost 4 bane/gao scrolls.

i'm guessing when they release, they'll give scrolls out to everyone anyways, because the bane eggs aside from lore were hugely unfair, and everyone would flip if we didn't get some giveaway thing.
i mean, if they want me to spend my precious gems on breedscrolls that aren't coatl, they'd have to give me a hella good ancient.

looking at what the gem/treasure mp ratios seem to be, i'd wager at it being 1kg. possibly 1.5kg. cheaper than the moderns, but not exactly cheap. like, even 1kg would make it worth almost 4 bane/gao scrolls.

i'm guessing when they release, they'll give scrolls out to everyone anyways, because the bane eggs aside from lore were hugely unfair, and everyone would flip if we didn't get some giveaway thing.
We'd expect it to be about 1k gems since the gem ancient genes are half the cost of modern ones :D
We'd expect it to be about 1k gems since the gem ancient genes are half the cost of modern ones :D
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
I think it will be around 1kg. c:
I think it will be around 1kg. c:
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
[quote name="Bowno" date="2020-03-23 19:44:33" ] No one? Really? FINE. I'll say it. OVER 9000! ... *Sits in the corner of shame* [/quote] You stay there, and think about what you have done. >8( (lol but yeah my guess is 1,000g. This will be fun.)
Bowno wrote on 2020-03-23 19:44:33:
No one?
Really?
FINE.
I'll say it.

OVER 9000!

You stay there, and think about what you have done. >8(

(lol but yeah my guess is 1,000g. This will be fun.)
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/375057[/img]
1 2 3