Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who has the largest dragon?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
After looking through my friend's dragons, and then her friends' dragons, I noticed their dragons were rather small. At least compared to mine (A male Guardian) who is apparently 16.78m in length with a wingspan of 12.92m and who weights exactly 8040.98kg at the moment. In comparison, my friend's friend had a male guardian who was only 2.2m in length.

I'm curious to see if my dragon is abnormally large or not.

So if you are interest, please post the size and weight of your dragon(s) here! :D

After looking through my friend's dragons, and then her friends' dragons, I noticed their dragons were rather small. At least compared to mine (A male Guardian) who is apparently 16.78m in length with a wingspan of 12.92m and who weights exactly 8040.98kg at the moment. In comparison, my friend's friend had a male guardian who was only 2.2m in length.

I'm curious to see if my dragon is abnormally large or not.

So if you are interest, please post the size and weight of your dragon(s) here! :D

I need Twenty Good Men(tm)
My Guardian Godiva, who is 3 days old, has a length of 5.33m wingspan of 4.47m and a weight of 1652.16KG. I remember reading at some point there was a bug with the dragon's size and weight, but I can't remember the details or whether it has been resolved or not.

It would be interesting to compare a larger sampling and see how it comes out. I do remember they keep growing past when they are no longer a hatchling, I forget when they stop growing. I want to say it is when they can breed for the first time but don't quote me on that.
My Guardian Godiva, who is 3 days old, has a length of 5.33m wingspan of 4.47m and a weight of 1652.16KG. I remember reading at some point there was a bug with the dragon's size and weight, but I can't remember the details or whether it has been resolved or not.

It would be interesting to compare a larger sampling and see how it comes out. I do remember they keep growing past when they are no longer a hatchling, I forget when they stop growing. I want to say it is when they can breed for the first time but don't quote me on that.
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
Length
1.76M
Wingspan
0.97M
Weight
67.7KG

...***?! My Guardian is TINY! He&#039;s like, barely human sized if that! @.@ what kinda GUARDIAN like dragon (as in big, strong, protects) is that tiny? though...h is only a few hours old. Is that part of what has to do with it? either way still...tiny >.< for an adult.
Length
1.76M
Wingspan
0.97M
Weight
67.7KG

...***?! My Guardian is TINY! He&#039;s like, barely human sized if that! @.@ what kinda GUARDIAN like dragon (as in big, strong, protects) is that tiny? though...h is only a few hours old. Is that part of what has to do with it? either way still...tiny >.< for an adult.
d6c295af-8820-48d6-98c6-6a81fcbda795_zpsae490e94.jpg
Salmastryon: That&#039;s very interesting. I haven&#039;t bred any of my dragons yet, so maybe you are right and they stop growing after breeding for the first time. (Waiting to trade my female fae a somewhat larger Guardian Female, because I don&#039;t feel comfortable about breeding my 16m long Aneryon with my 1m long Fae dragon...)

MidnightYK: Did you breed your dragons immediately after joining?
Salmastryon: That&#039;s very interesting. I haven&#039;t bred any of my dragons yet, so maybe you are right and they stop growing after breeding for the first time. (Waiting to trade my female fae a somewhat larger Guardian Female, because I don&#039;t feel comfortable about breeding my 16m long Aneryon with my 1m long Fae dragon...)

MidnightYK: Did you breed your dragons immediately after joining?
.... Well this is awkward. One of my hatchlings is already as big as her father.

-Dad-
Length
4.27M
Wingspan
4.51M
Weight
1564.09KG

-Daughter of 4 days-
Length
4.86M
Wingspan
3.09M
Weight
1534.42KG
.... Well this is awkward. One of my hatchlings is already as big as her father.

-Dad-
Length
4.27M
Wingspan
4.51M
Weight
1564.09KG

-Daughter of 4 days-
Length
4.86M
Wingspan
3.09M
Weight
1534.42KG
67851.png
Maybe starting dragons are abnormally small because they don&#039;t go through the hatchling stage? Also, I hope they programmed in size and length variations between the different breeds, because it&#039;d be weird for the long noodley dragons to be the same length and wing proportions as the guardians or wildclaws with very different proportions.
Maybe starting dragons are abnormally small because they don&#039;t go through the hatchling stage? Also, I hope they programmed in size and length variations between the different breeds, because it&#039;d be weird for the long noodley dragons to be the same length and wing proportions as the guardians or wildclaws with very different proportions.
FR_TidecallerBanner_zpsc2d85e2c.png
Vintrove, I have the same thing happening with my female guardian hatchling and her dad. While his wingspan is still a bit larger than hers, Aoife is larger than her father overall.
Vintrove, I have the same thing happening with my female guardian hatchling and her dad. While his wingspan is still a bit larger than hers, Aoife is larger than her father overall.
wMckWPx.png
For those who have rather small dragons, how long did you wait before breeding them with other dragons?
For those who have rather small dragons, how long did you wait before breeding them with other dragons?
I guess i&#039;m average? Comparing to other Guardians around FR it seems to be the normal size anyway. I bred mine right away. First thing I did.
I guess i&#039;m average? Comparing to other Guardians around FR it seems to be the normal size anyway. I bred mine right away. First thing I did.
67851.png
This yet-to-be-named hatchling is currently at 5.83M / 4.19M / 1758.94KG...and still growing: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1709] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/1709_350.png[/img] [/url] Much larger than any of my other guardians.
This yet-to-be-named hatchling is currently at 5.83M / 4.19M / 1758.94KG...and still growing:

1709_350.png

Much larger than any of my other guardians.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7