Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What Flight Would You Be If...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Back to Shadow, I suppose! I’ve got way too many card decks for one person.
Back to Shadow, I suppose! I’ve got way too many card decks for one person.
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
feathers, crafting supplies, plushies, books... i'd probably still be in wind!
feathers, crafting supplies, plushies, books... i'd probably still be in wind!
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
Yarn and rubber ducks... Idk Water?
Yarn and rubber ducks... Idk Water?
LgwNYVn.png
hmm funko flight.. I only have like 3 but its the closest thing to a collection I'll probably ever get lmao
hmm funko flight.. I only have like 3 but its the closest thing to a collection I'll probably ever get lmao
akueye3.png
Empty bottles, antique-y weird figurines (i've got a few cast-iron toys and the like), and natural things like bones and pressed plants... I guess light maybe? Nature?
Empty bottles, antique-y weird figurines (i've got a few cast-iron toys and the like), and natural things like bones and pressed plants... I guess light maybe? Nature?
4e48afae7ea64e587fff31cf892fcf9de1d76c3a.png
Critter Adopts
The acorn beckons
Divider-Branch4.png
33341.png Horsiesmall.png
This is going to sound ridiculous but I collect blankets. I think I compulsively buy those things. Especially the softer and fluffier ones. Where does that put me... Ice?
This is going to sound ridiculous but I collect blankets. I think I compulsively buy those things. Especially the softer and fluffier ones. Where does that put me... Ice?
yeeet.png
I collected lots of bones as a kid from a friend's farm, but my mom made me get rid of them. I'd love to collect bones again though. I love anatomy.

I currently collect bottle caps. It started out as an in-joke between me and my brother, where the bottle caps were supposed to be the caps in the Fallout games (their version of currency). I called it my nuclear apocalypse fund. Then I went to a LAN party and everybody kinda enabled me by pooling all their caps each month and adding them to my "cap bank" (I currently have a deal with one of them to split the bank between me and him if society collapses in a post-apocalyptic wasteland because he gifted me Fallout: New Vegas).

My cap collection just gives me a lightning vibe. But it still also gives me a strong Plague vibe, with the Scarred Wasteland being canonically radioactive and its residents being scrappy and survivalist. I tried to see it as Arcane, because it fits with Arcane's radioactivity and Arcanist causing an apocalypse, but for some reason it just doesn't "feel" Arcane to me even though I know it probably is. It just feels more Lightning+Plague.
I collected lots of bones as a kid from a friend's farm, but my mom made me get rid of them. I'd love to collect bones again though. I love anatomy.

I currently collect bottle caps. It started out as an in-joke between me and my brother, where the bottle caps were supposed to be the caps in the Fallout games (their version of currency). I called it my nuclear apocalypse fund. Then I went to a LAN party and everybody kinda enabled me by pooling all their caps each month and adding them to my "cap bank" (I currently have a deal with one of them to split the bank between me and him if society collapses in a post-apocalyptic wasteland because he gifted me Fallout: New Vegas).

My cap collection just gives me a lightning vibe. But it still also gives me a strong Plague vibe, with the Scarred Wasteland being canonically radioactive and its residents being scrappy and survivalist. I tried to see it as Arcane, because it fits with Arcane's radioactivity and Arcanist causing an apocalypse, but for some reason it just doesn't "feel" Arcane to me even though I know it probably is. It just feels more Lightning+Plague.
MUYNhfy.png
VPnffeY.png
Achillean (NB Achillean flag)
rix3ppo.png
WKtl2lb.png
J7D1quC.png
l4bF82r.pngR9wtXaf.pngiZMfJug.pngwE8InSj.pngBjG9OOU.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gif
ASbXVY4.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
4SE4T9N.png
KrIo0N3.png
t6zNkmJ.png
9JeQCtz.png
seeing as my little crow brain says "shiny? take" and therefore I have a little bit of everything, probably Wind
seeing as my little crow brain says "shiny? take" and therefore I have a little bit of everything, probably Wind
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
Uhhh bones, plushies, rocks, and feathers? I dunno Plague-Ice-Earth?
Uhhh bones, plushies, rocks, and feathers? I dunno Plague-Ice-Earth?
Pressiboo #157888

8+ fr time
I collect animals. (Not really but I have a lot of pets.) I'd be part of the FIONA FLIGHT.
I collect animals. (Not really but I have a lot of pets.) I'd be part of the FIONA FLIGHT.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9