Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 2020 forecast
1 2 3 4 5
In 2020 people will stop naming their dragons coherently. Aesthetic will be thrown out over names such as "ACoolRat" or "GoblinMan" that have very little if nothing to do with the dragon. Usernames will be next. That's right, all-lowercase names are no longer "the Thing", now names like "uSERNAME" or "UsErNaMe" Will Be More Prolific.

The mods will establish typing quirks and different usernames under the previously mentioned forecast. No body knows who is who.

A new feature on FlightRising.com comes out. It is called "The Dark Harvest". That is all I can say about that tbh.

A clown phase starts up on Flightrising.Com and people make a clown cult that becomes so large and worrisome that in attempt to stop the widespread hysteria, the word clown is banned and the clown gene is renamed to "CircusSpots". This will do nothing and only creates a larger problem, as the clown cult make new names for clowns and clown behaviors such as "Chucklebuddy", "Giggleboy", "BigTentColorman" and a term that is never fully explained, "honkling".

Also the Earth Ancient comes out or something like that
In 2020 people will stop naming their dragons coherently. Aesthetic will be thrown out over names such as "ACoolRat" or "GoblinMan" that have very little if nothing to do with the dragon. Usernames will be next. That's right, all-lowercase names are no longer "the Thing", now names like "uSERNAME" or "UsErNaMe" Will Be More Prolific.

The mods will establish typing quirks and different usernames under the previously mentioned forecast. No body knows who is who.

A new feature on FlightRising.com comes out. It is called "The Dark Harvest". That is all I can say about that tbh.

A clown phase starts up on Flightrising.Com and people make a clown cult that becomes so large and worrisome that in attempt to stop the widespread hysteria, the word clown is banned and the clown gene is renamed to "CircusSpots". This will do nothing and only creates a larger problem, as the clown cult make new names for clowns and clown behaviors such as "Chucklebuddy", "Giggleboy", "BigTentColorman" and a term that is never fully explained, "honkling".

Also the Earth Ancient comes out or something like that
cDDSaqc.png
Race to the first user named honkling.
Race to the first user named honkling.
shop_banner.png
im convinced op is chaotic evil
im convinced op is chaotic evil
yeeet.png
Honestly, some of this stuff would not surprise me
Honestly, some of this stuff would not surprise me
oaONRiZ.png Void | XmHV7tO.png | PobckJN.png | bYt72YT.png
i am highkey terrified

who hurt you
i am highkey terrified

who hurt you

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
[quote name="GingaSnap" date="2020-01-10 03:46:18" ] A clown phase starts up on Flightrising.Com and people make a clown cult that becomes so large and worrisome that in attempt to stop the widespread hysteria, the word clown is banned and the clown gene is renamed to "CircusSpots". This will do nothing and only creates a larger problem, as the clown cult make new names for clowns and clown behaviors such as "Chucklebuddy", "Giggleboy", "BigTentColorman" and a term that is never fully explained, "honkling". [/quote] [img]https://zupimages.net/up/20/02/hy9l.jpeg[/img]
GingaSnap wrote on 2020-01-10 03:46:18:

hy9l.jpeg
Oh no
Oh no
rIjWU7i.png • rain
• irl creacher
• fr +3
• pls drink water
mm leaf.png oC8BwLW.pngscruffy.png
[quote name="MidnightFall" date="2020-01-10 05:11:51" ] [quote name="GingaSnap" date="2020-01-10 03:46:18" ] A clown phase starts up on Flightrising.Com and people make a clown cult that becomes so large and worrisome that in attempt to stop the widespread hysteria, the word clown is banned and the clown gene is renamed to "CircusSpots". This will do nothing and only creates a larger problem, as the clown cult make new names for clowns and clown behaviors such as "Chucklebuddy", "Giggleboy", "BigTentColorman" and a term that is never fully explained, "honkling". [/quote] [img]https://zupimages.net/up/20/02/hy9l.jpeg[/img] [/quote]
MidnightFall wrote on 2020-01-10 05:11:51:
GingaSnap wrote on 2020-01-10 03:46:18:

hy9l.jpeg
ZXevdaA.gif
Hmmm [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/3b/1d/4f/3b1d4fb237e586586206f0a8e8a2eae1.png[/img]
Hmmm

3b1d4fb237e586586206f0a8e8a2eae1.png
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
im scared
someone gimme a cute dragon to hug pls
im scared
someone gimme a cute dragon to hug pls
he him / usually only log on to do dailys
1 2 3 4 5