Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | x Interested in joining Plague Flight
Hello all, firstly I just came back from a month or so hiatus, so if you have any news or updates, feel free to tell me. I've been keeping up with the Dev announcements, so info about the state of the community is much more appreciated.

Now, on to the main point of this post - I've been interested in joining Plague for quite a while, but I just need some more insight on how the community and culture are there to make a decision. Thanks in advance //
Hello all, firstly I just came back from a month or so hiatus, so if you have any news or updates, feel free to tell me. I've been keeping up with the Dev announcements, so info about the state of the community is much more appreciated.

Now, on to the main point of this post - I've been interested in joining Plague for quite a while, but I just need some more insight on how the community and culture are there to make a decision. Thanks in advance //
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
Howdy! I just joined pleg a month or so ago myself, and I haven't regretted it one bit! We're like a big family here, with plenty of memes and money. Yeah there's some plegg horror, but it ain't so bad. It's as varied as any other lair [emoji=banescale winking size=1] You might even be familiar with one of our [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2805375/1#post_2805375]talented meme artists floating around the forums.[/url] Either way, we'd be happy to have you!
Howdy!
I just joined pleg a month or so ago myself, and I haven't regretted it one bit!

We're like a big family here, with plenty of memes and money. Yeah there's some plegg horror, but it ain't so bad. It's as varied as any other lair
You might even be familiar with one of our talented meme artists floating around the forums.

Either way, we'd be happy to have you!
s9K2ty1.pngCompl-1.pngyNBFlay.png HL3uioH.png
tyEuRXe.png
nIu3Z9d.png
mlHpBMC.png
swampshine1.gif
button credit
I'm actually a Windie, but a lot of my friends here are either in the Plague flight or were once with Plague! From what I've seen from the community, they're pretty nice, and there are plenty of memes!

If you do end up joining Plague, I'm sure the community will very happy to have you in their flight!
I'm actually a Windie, but a lot of my friends here are either in the Plague flight or were once with Plague! From what I've seen from the community, they're pretty nice, and there are plenty of memes!

If you do end up joining Plague, I'm sure the community will very happy to have you in their flight!
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Do it. Plague is second best flight on site, so definitely worth the switch.
Do it. Plague is second best flight on site, so definitely worth the switch.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
I've found Plague to be very welcoming and friendly. We are pretty Dom focused and tend to run a lot of events, but there's no pressure to participate. That being said, being a larger Flight (second largest at last census!), we don't tend to get Dominance as often. Not for lack of trying!

The community is really where it's at. Our Discord server is active and there's almost always a mod on hand (not that it's every really been necessary). I've yet to have an actual problem in the server with anyone, and the drama is pretty nonexistent. People there are very kind, supportive, generous, and positive. Very rarely do we indulge in anything negative, and in my experience, disagreements have been handled in a mature way by the people themselves, without a mod having to step in.

Our dragon share is full of all kinds of dragons - not just Plague-themed or Plague subspecies. We do love our Plague aesthetic, but there's no pressure to adhere to it. We enjoy all kinds of dragons and aesthetics, and chances are, you'll find several people who will enjoy what you bring to the table.

We have various programs designed to help players (new and old) achieve their goals - lair expansions, help geneing your dragon, and getting battle stones to name a few.

In general, my experiences on FR have been overwhelmingly positive, and I can't help but think that the Plague community is responsible for a large part of that.
I've found Plague to be very welcoming and friendly. We are pretty Dom focused and tend to run a lot of events, but there's no pressure to participate. That being said, being a larger Flight (second largest at last census!), we don't tend to get Dominance as often. Not for lack of trying!

The community is really where it's at. Our Discord server is active and there's almost always a mod on hand (not that it's every really been necessary). I've yet to have an actual problem in the server with anyone, and the drama is pretty nonexistent. People there are very kind, supportive, generous, and positive. Very rarely do we indulge in anything negative, and in my experience, disagreements have been handled in a mature way by the people themselves, without a mod having to step in.

Our dragon share is full of all kinds of dragons - not just Plague-themed or Plague subspecies. We do love our Plague aesthetic, but there's no pressure to adhere to it. We enjoy all kinds of dragons and aesthetics, and chances are, you'll find several people who will enjoy what you bring to the table.

We have various programs designed to help players (new and old) achieve their goals - lair expansions, help geneing your dragon, and getting battle stones to name a few.

In general, my experiences on FR have been overwhelmingly positive, and I can't help but think that the Plague community is responsible for a large part of that.
ZqykQT5.pngmHwnQKP.pngfgbtR64.png
im not really active in the plague community lol but think about all the lore opportunities..... the red eyes... cRACKLE dragons
im not really active in the plague community lol but think about all the lore opportunities..... the red eyes... cRACKLE dragons
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

Plague yes, great and fun community. And personal thing but the aesthetic is really good like who doesn’t like red edgy dragons in their lair?
Plague yes, great and fun community. And personal thing but the aesthetic is really good like who doesn’t like red edgy dragons in their lair?
I am acually switching to plague soon since a ton of friends are there and the community seems pretty rad.

Also i LOVE science & gore so thats a plus.
I am acually switching to plague soon since a ton of friends are there and the community seems pretty rad.

Also i LOVE science & gore so thats a plus.
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

Thanks for the replies! I'll switch to Plague once I get the chance to
Thanks for the replies! I'll switch to Plague once I get the chance to
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15