Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Conquest of Friendship
1 2 3
@DragonLover23 Good luck with making lots of flight rising friends!
@DragonLover23 Good luck with making lots of flight rising friends!
@DragonLover23

This is super sweet! Thanks for the friend request, it made my day bro!
@DragonLover23

This is super sweet! Thanks for the friend request, it made my day bro!
hgbYaMw.png
Here is just a bump to keep my project alive.

I would love for people to just comment whatever on this post to keep it going!
Here is just a bump to keep my project alive.

I would love for people to just comment whatever on this post to keep it going!
Purple Skies Hatchery
tumblr_ny67v1CEw21tcuk4xo5_100.pngarcane_space_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3g.png
Thank you @Dragonlover23! I love making new friends! I love meeting new people (especially if they like death note).

Daily question: I don't have a favorite animal! I love all animals and find them all fascinating. I do prefer reptiles as pets though!
Thank you @Dragonlover23! I love making new friends! I love meeting new people (especially if they like death note).

Daily question: I don't have a favorite animal! I love all animals and find them all fascinating. I do prefer reptiles as pets though!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2819807/1#post_2819807

I'm really desperate so please take a look at link in my signature.
Hey there! Thank you for the friend request, but I only friend people I know due to past experiences with online relationships, I hope you understand! I hope you have a great day and good luck with your quest <3
Hey there! Thank you for the friend request, but I only friend people I know due to past experiences with online relationships, I hope you understand! I hope you have a great day and good luck with your quest <3
dbt6reh-5fdc6663-80bb-4820-ac3f-9c9c1b285a24_1.gif
L I L A C S K Y E ddit6wg-2c4f96e0-d29f-4316-9924-168897a6384f.gif

Skylar/Skye | He/him | 21 | FR+3

Wishlist
Art Shop

qXCdzoo.gif iuEBSJ3.png
VDqpTLf.png
xXXQ8Kz.png
w0wBhk1.png
nnBylsC.png
Wg1Qxoe.png
@Sheona
So sorry about the random friend request but thank you for the well wishes!
@Sheona
So sorry about the random friend request but thank you for the well wishes!
Purple Skies Hatchery
tumblr_ny67v1CEw21tcuk4xo5_100.pngarcane_space_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3g.png
@Dragonlover23
While I appreciate the friend request and message, NONE of the friends I have on my profile actually talk to me. I wish you luck on your journey, however!
@Dragonlover23
While I appreciate the friend request and message, NONE of the friends I have on my profile actually talk to me. I wish you luck on your journey, however!
gl!! also since you sent one to me this certainly helped me realise i should note i dont accept friend requests. ive only got like. One friend tahts actually active on fr lmao
ill answer the question because im very passionate about it and its green. i am the ceo of green
gl!! also since you sent one to me this certainly helped me realise i should note i dont accept friend requests. ive only got like. One friend tahts actually active on fr lmao
ill answer the question because im very passionate about it and its green. i am the ceo of green
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
@DragonLover23

Thank you for the request! That’s really sweet of you and I like your idea here. I wish you luck in making all the friends!! I’m glad to be one ^-^
@DragonLover23

Thank you for the request! That’s really sweet of you and I like your idea here. I wish you luck in making all the friends!! I’m glad to be one ^-^
QfISK3c.png
Hello @DragonLover23!!
thanks for the FR i haven't played for over a year and it was nice to see that when i got on!
Hello @DragonLover23!!
thanks for the FR i haven't played for over a year and it was nice to see that when i got on!

deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif

0Qm9Wk8.png
1 2 3