Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Does your avatar dragon's...
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Chocolate is male while I’m female, but it doesn’t bother me that much. I just like him a lot lol and he
A. Fills up the space in the box (Most of my dragons don’t)
B. Has an earthy theme
And
C. Matches with the earth vista!
Chocolate is male while I’m female, but it doesn’t bother me that much. I just like him a lot lol and he
A. Fills up the space in the box (Most of my dragons don’t)
B. Has an earthy theme
And
C. Matches with the earth vista!
I4TUkY9.png
Don't care about gender for pfp, usually don't make assumptions about others either. The username and any bio info is generally a better giveaway.
Don't care about gender for pfp, usually don't make assumptions about others either. The username and any bio info is generally a better giveaway.
XgFzLz3.gif
The gender of my avatar doesn't matter to me at all. I mostly look for one that reflects the season and matches or looks nice with the vista, which I change per season and festival. I also don't make any assumptions about other users at all.
The gender of my avatar doesn't matter to me at all. I mostly look for one that reflects the season and matches or looks nice with the vista, which I change per season and festival. I also don't make any assumptions about other users at all.
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
I don’t really care much, just picking this guy because he’s my most awesome dragon
I do tend to think of others as either he or she, but usually based on their writing style (it’s just a sense I have) they/them doesn’t really work in my language anyway. That’s be like using you constantly and that doesn’t really work when talking to someone about someone else XD
I don’t really care much, just picking this guy because he’s my most awesome dragon
I do tend to think of others as either he or she, but usually based on their writing style (it’s just a sense I have) they/them doesn’t really work in my language anyway. That’s be like using you constantly and that doesn’t really work when talking to someone about someone else XD
E5NiyJY.png
i pick my avatar by how much the dragon takes up the square space + how pretty they look with just that square space to show themselves of. i find myself clicking on people's profile pages based on their avatars quite often so i like to also be presentable :)
the gender does not matter
i pick my avatar by how much the dragon takes up the square space + how pretty they look with just that square space to show themselves of. i find myself clicking on people's profile pages based on their avatars quite often so i like to also be presentable :)
the gender does not matter
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
i like Wildclaws too much
have a nice day everyone !
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
I don't change my avatar because Demari is my favourite dragon, though I do suppose it may be seem as strange that I'm male and have a female dragon as my avatar. Oh well, I don't really think too much about it.
I don't change my avatar because Demari is my favourite dragon, though I do suppose it may be seem as strange that I'm male and have a female dragon as my avatar. Oh well, I don't really think too much about it.
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
nah, i just go for who i'm liking at the time
nah, i just go for who i'm liking at the time
nope, I just go with a dragon that I think makes a nice avatar.
nope, I just go with a dragon that I think makes a nice avatar.
DpIE0I4.png 94376151p.png
ytkEBod.png
FMoJ9vk.png
RDt6LqI.png
BAYHRHf.png
97xO4MG.png
I’d like to be able to assign any old derg as my avatar, but my gender dysphoria says n o, so I’m usually picking males (noticing I’m not the only one who does this haha)
I’ve been sticking with Twist for a long while though, he’s my baby
I’d like to be able to assign any old derg as my avatar, but my gender dysphoria says n o, so I’m usually picking males (noticing I’m not the only one who does this haha)
I’ve been sticking with Twist for a long while though, he’s my baby
l9szmFh.jpg
I just used my favorite derg. Didn't know people associated the gender of the dragon with the gender of the user.
I just used my favorite derg. Didn't know people associated the gender of the dragon with the gender of the user.
4fDk2WySUrAvwAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
fXqB1J8.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27