Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | yeah, quick question
1 2
[quote name="Halszkaraptor" date="2019-12-12 10:34:09" ] Huh... the other night people were noticing that a bunch of hatchlings were immediately yeeted to tidedad. Weird... [/quote] Maybe a secret unofficial inter-flight exalt war involving some very vengeful and angry users between water and fire is going on?
Halszkaraptor wrote on 2019-12-12 10:34:09:
Huh... the other night people were noticing that a bunch of hatchlings were immediately yeeted to tidedad. Weird...

Maybe a secret unofficial inter-flight exalt war involving some very vengeful and angry users between water and fire is going on?
I think there's an intense dom battle going on

I've been buying dragons off the AH to profit exalt for about two days now and the prices have been steadily rising and I've been sniped multiple times

This thread only confirms what I think

10k and under has always been fodder/exalt pricing, and the higher level the dragon you exalt then the more weight they carry in the algorithm hence the exalting of the level 25s
I think there's an intense dom battle going on

I've been buying dragons off the AH to profit exalt for about two days now and the prices have been steadily rising and I've been sniped multiple times

This thread only confirms what I think

10k and under has always been fodder/exalt pricing, and the higher level the dragon you exalt then the more weight they carry in the algorithm hence the exalting of the level 25s
sfVMa01.pngMa06BNU.pngBVUXJUX.png
[quote name="Miashin" date="2019-12-12 11:00:53" ] I have a few guesses: 1. Your babie's genes/colors were too close or stepping on someone's breeding project/sub-species/something something, and they wanted to remove the competition. [/quote] @Miashin That was my suspicion as well. I did digging and don't see any obvious people (reminder to everyone: if you find someone doing this, call outs aren't allowed), which leaves it as more confusing. This is exactly the type of move I've seen on some popular markets. @Trphlthdl It's a pity they were exalted so fast, they're very nice looking. I have an uncle of Enthralled in my lair it just so happens. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31904952] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/319050/31904952_350.png[/img] [/url]
Miashin wrote on 2019-12-12 11:00:53:
I have a few guesses:

1. Your babie's genes/colors were too close or stepping on someone's breeding project/sub-species/something something, and they wanted to remove the competition.

@Miashin

That was my suspicion as well. I did digging and don't see any obvious people (reminder to everyone: if you find someone doing this, call outs aren't allowed), which leaves it as more confusing. This is exactly the type of move I've seen on some popular markets.

@Trphlthdl

It's a pity they were exalted so fast, they're very nice looking. I have an uncle of Enthralled in my lair it just so happens.

31904952_350.png
@keet
yeah that was my original theory, except the lowest babies on the AH were 4-5 gems each and mine were 10 so in conclusion ???

@Dagomor
dude, that's so cool! thank you for sharing!
@keet
yeah that was my original theory, except the lowest babies on the AH were 4-5 gems each and mine were 10 so in conclusion ???

@Dagomor
dude, that's so cool! thank you for sharing!
MRMeAKr.png
1 2