Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | update during work/school gang
1 2 3 4
did not know there was an update due til right this second.
did not know there was an update due til right this second.
I break for A lunch right as maintenance ends. This is the only time I will ever be glad to eat lunch at 10:30
I break for A lunch right as maintenance ends. This is the only time I will ever be glad to eat lunch at 10:30
sReBJoC.png0f820ed4-372f-11ea-9739-ef7cb34031b1.gif ebfdac0f-372e-11ea-ab14-ef7cb34031b1.gif
I'll probably be asleep once maintenance hits- it being 5.30am and all. But considering I wake up literally the next hour, I'll still be on during the hype... probably [emoji=mirror size=1] Edit: I am the biggest fool to grace this earth, I though it was going to be at FR time [i]PM[/i] instead of AM lmao- 5.30pm is a pretty good time, personally
I'll probably be asleep once maintenance hits- it being 5.30am and all. But considering I wake up literally the next hour, I'll still be on during the hype... probably

Edit: I am the biggest fool to grace this earth, I though it was going to be at FR time PM instead of AM lmao- 5.30pm is a pretty good time, personally
lM0v4sB.png saltedsnails
he/they
majors in procrastination
all-around soup enthusiast
+8 FRT

FR is where I take my work breaks, so I'm looking forward to seeing new stuff after my meetings this morning. :)
FR is where I take my work breaks, so I'm looking forward to seeing new stuff after my meetings this morning. :)
Update happens at 11.30 and lasts until 12.30 for me, starting in class and ending during my lunch hour, so I'll be able to hop on during one of my classes when it's over ^^
Update happens at 11.30 and lasts until 12.30 for me, starting in class and ending during my lunch hour, so I'll be able to hop on during one of my classes when it's over ^^
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png tumblr_pi915zLYQl1s80v72o1_100.png tumblr_pi915zLYQl1s80v72o4_100.png
Yeah, but I am checking out so I got a decent length car ride to check it out tho so ye
Yeah, but I am checking out so I got a decent length car ride to check it out tho so ye
Waystone2.giftihutbH.pngnk0fJDk.pngrnj5WRD.pngWaystone1.gif ZhWd0U3.png
[/center]
Yup, same here! Update is happening right when my free period ends and a class starts, so maybe I can catch it before my teacher comes.
Yup, same here! Update is happening right when my free period ends and a class starts, so maybe I can catch it before my teacher comes.
[quote name="LuckyKitty" date="2019-12-09 05:57:53" ] *sad student noises* [/quote] Also this^^
LuckyKitty wrote on 2019-12-09 05:57:53:
*sad student noises*
Also this^^
ill check during third academic.. aka im in first now
ill check during third academic.. aka im in first now
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
I’ll be out of class 30 minutes after maintenance ends. It sucks but I’m fine with it, could be a worse wait :)
I’ll be out of class 30 minutes after maintenance ends. It sucks but I’m fine with it, could be a worse wait :)
9oRPa8v.png
1 2 3 4