Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What if unhatched eggs could be food
1 2 3
flashbacks to the time i ate a giga egg at 99% incubation.
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
[s]I remember this topic, hold on.[/s] [img]https://i.imgur.com/r6LHwbK.png[/img] [emoji=mirror winking size=1]
I remember this topic, hold on.

r6LHwbK.png

XTgWYyz.pnggPpaGUw.png
[quote name="Bloodwyrm" date="2019-12-02 11:59:15" ] flashbacks to the time i ate a giga egg at 99% incubation. [/quote] i feel so bad for you but also i'm laughing rn
Bloodwyrm wrote on 2019-12-02 11:59:15:

i feel so bad for you but also i'm laughing rn
UnyqHqE.png
Next, someone will make a modest proposal in regards to how poor clans and make themselves useful by serving up hatchlings as fodder food for wealthy clans.
Next, someone will make a modest proposal in regards to how poor clans and make themselves useful by serving up hatchlings as fodder food for wealthy clans.
qDavPTk.png
[quote name="Briton" date="2019-12-02 12:17:39" ] Next, someone will make a modest proposal in regards to how poor clans and make themselves useful by serving up hatchlings as fodder food for wealthy clans. [/quote] :|a [s]Solve that over population problem real fast.[/s]
Briton wrote on 2019-12-02 12:17:39:

:|a

Solve that over population problem real fast.
4QFtgPW.png
[quote name="Briton" date="2019-12-02 12:17:39" ] Next, someone will make a modest proposal in regards to how poor clans and make themselves useful by serving up hatchlings as fodder food for wealthy clans. [/quote] Well that seems reasonable to me, imagine the economic stimulus! Om nom nom
Briton wrote on 2019-12-02 12:17:39:
Well that seems reasonable to me, imagine the economic stimulus! Om nom nom
38082415sig.png
Kavryn [ Kav-r-y-n ] | » Level 25 Lair Challenge « | » G1 Sales «
[quote name="HehehDragons" date="2019-12-02 07:18:03" ] *thinks about the possible newbie mistakes and cringes* [/quote]
HehehDragons wrote on 2019-12-02 07:18:03:
*thinks about the possible newbie mistakes and cringes*
y o m e g g
y o m e g g
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
consume child
consume child
an animated feraligatr sprite from pokemon crystal > call me mantis
> they / she
> fr +2
> art dump
w the nonbinary flag and the word nonbinary
the asexual flag and the word asexual
the lesbian flag and the word lesbian
free buttons
ee > reply hazy,
try again... blinking_cursor.gif
i have eaten so many freaking wyvern eggs.
its Sad
i have eaten so many freaking wyvern eggs.
its Sad
bigjerry-500x100.png
1 2 3