Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | why do you play flight rising?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I can't kill a virtual pet. And it keeps me from totally secluding myself...plus randomly gift bombing people helps cheer me hp
I can't kill a virtual pet. And it keeps me from totally secluding myself...plus randomly gift bombing people helps cheer me hp
e0e5fe8bc5e2eb71e48268d844d1053a183e4251.gif
[quote name="Eliriel" date="2019-11-01 19:38:00" ] Really like hoarding stuff lol [/quote] In a nutshell^ In all seriousness, I love the satisfaction of collecting dragons I like and having lore for them, dressing them up, breeding them, etc etc
Eliriel wrote on 2019-11-01 19:38:00:
Really like hoarding stuff lol
In a nutshell^

In all seriousness, I love the satisfaction of collecting dragons I like and having lore for them, dressing them up, breeding them, etc etc
pixil-frame-067.png2sdjCmT.pngpixil-frame-068.pngQq78qBr.png
I've been trying to think of an answer for this question for a few days, and I think it comes down to this for me: I joined the site when I was very ill and spending a lot of time in hospitals. I'd never been on a pet site before, and FR immediately gave me something else to think about rather than focusing on the medical things I was dealing with. And it was like that for the first two years I was on the site, until I had a surgery that helped me get at least a little better. Cut to now, and I'm really excited about the dragons, the forums, the people, the goals I can set, the coli, mahjong. But it's also just a really comforting place for me, something that has carried over from before. I feel a little less anxious when I'm here, and when you find something that does that for you, you want to hold on.
I've been trying to think of an answer for this question for a few days, and I think it comes down to this for me: I joined the site when I was very ill and spending a lot of time in hospitals. I'd never been on a pet site before, and FR immediately gave me something else to think about rather than focusing on the medical things I was dealing with. And it was like that for the first two years I was on the site, until I had a surgery that helped me get at least a little better. Cut to now, and I'm really excited about the dragons, the forums, the people, the goals I can set, the coli, mahjong. But it's also just a really comforting place for me, something that has carried over from before. I feel a little less anxious when I'm here, and when you find something that does that for you, you want to hold on.
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
One word: fandragons.

(Also, I got the ideas for some of my most beloved OCs from dragons I bought or hatched, so there's that.)
One word: fandragons.

(Also, I got the ideas for some of my most beloved OCs from dragons I bought or hatched, so there's that.)
P5-StylizedTokyoSkylineDay.png METAVERSE
he/him
FR+3
Fandragon Hoarder
bc im a greedy child who wants to collect
bc im a greedy child who wants to collect
Because all the dragon breeds have such nice art, and I love thinking up characters for them. Getting them art and a personality is the most satisfying thing for me on this site.

The secondary, but still important reason is the community. For the most part, everyone I've met here has been very friendly. Dominance is also a fun thing for me, as I am naturally very competitive.
Because all the dragon breeds have such nice art, and I love thinking up characters for them. Getting them art and a personality is the most satisfying thing for me on this site.

The secondary, but still important reason is the community. For the most part, everyone I've met here has been very friendly. Dominance is also a fun thing for me, as I am naturally very competitive.
giphy.gif
I like breeding games, I like genetics, I love dragons, and the main artist of the site is one of my favorite artists. Also I like the people here (although I'm not a social butterfly, community is one of the most important aspects of games for me)
I like breeding games, I like genetics, I love dragons, and the main artist of the site is one of my favorite artists. Also I like the people here (although I'm not a social butterfly, community is one of the most important aspects of games for me)
MV1Iakt.png Arcane Flight Alignment | Fae Enthusiast | Likes Red, Blue and Purple MV1Iakt.png
cause I’m deeply addicted and the more I play the more I fall in love with all the amazing people on here!
cause I’m deeply addicted and the more I play the more I fall in love with all the amazing people on here!
q9aRJCj.png
I play because I like dressing and geneing dragons, and writing lore!
I play because I like dressing and geneing dragons, and writing lore!
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
7kXqKFJ.png
i really like customizing dragons, with both genes & apparel! i also love recreating characters from series i like with games like this :D
i really like customizing dragons, with both genes & apparel! i also love recreating characters from series i like with games like this :D
7979e7990c935401ea870817577cea0a6aea04da.png
experience the feeling of being "bited." // bio // hatchery
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11