Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How do y'all feel about reselling?
1 2 3 4 5 6
[emoji=money bag size=1]
neutralh5.png
I didn’t know that was a controversial thing honestly. I just figured it was something people did? I don’t do it personally because I’m too impatient to wait for them to sell
I didn’t know that was a controversial thing honestly. I just figured it was something people did? I don’t do it personally because I’m too impatient to wait for them to sell
If I sold a dragon for 6kt it means it's fodder and if someone tryna resell it for 600g or whatever I'm just gonna look at it like "LOL good luck with that, you'll be waiting awhile". I can't even get mad.

I myself make money from flipping, like sometimes buying cheap hatchlings to raise and sell as adult fodder. I've bought underpriced food (people undercutting) and flipped it. I've bought fodder that was way undercut (and wasn't a misprice, like someone trying to lowball at 5k when the floor is 6.2) and resold. Reselling's just a part of the game and shouldn't be as controversial as it is. Like others, I'll give the stink-eye if people are approaching others to try to con them (like a newbie who's hatched a XXY g1 and someone's like "hey I'll give you 20kt for that, that's really good money right"), but otherwise people need to get over themselves.
If I sold a dragon for 6kt it means it's fodder and if someone tryna resell it for 600g or whatever I'm just gonna look at it like "LOL good luck with that, you'll be waiting awhile". I can't even get mad.

I myself make money from flipping, like sometimes buying cheap hatchlings to raise and sell as adult fodder. I've bought underpriced food (people undercutting) and flipped it. I've bought fodder that was way undercut (and wasn't a misprice, like someone trying to lowball at 5k when the floor is 6.2) and resold. Reselling's just a part of the game and shouldn't be as controversial as it is. Like others, I'll give the stink-eye if people are approaching others to try to con them (like a newbie who's hatched a XXY g1 and someone's like "hey I'll give you 20kt for that, that's really good money right"), but otherwise people need to get over themselves.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
I shrug and move on, because I know I sell dragons at fodder price. That said, I usually don't flip dragons myself.
I shrug and move on, because I know I sell dragons at fodder price. That said, I usually don't flip dragons myself.
Does that Pokemon fandragon exist yet? Check out this thread, where you can find Pokemon fandragons in one place :)
Can I just say I find this thread really refreshing? On news announcements, you get pages of people really salty at resellers and how it's a disgusting and predatory way to make money. The chillness here is good for my soul, reminds me that at least a good chunk of FR doesn't see a problem with it.
Can I just say I find this thread really refreshing? On news announcements, you get pages of people really salty at resellers and how it's a disgusting and predatory way to make money. The chillness here is good for my soul, reminds me that at least a good chunk of FR doesn't see a problem with it.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
1 2 3 4 5 6