Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Please Do Not Consume Delicate Bat Wings
1 2 3 4 5 6
I bought delicate bat wings the first week of HD being out as soon as I saw topics popping up about them cus I knew it was only going to get worse. A few days ago I was grinding to get ready to give some away in the HD gifting thread but now... [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/UHcteRR.png[/img][/center] I can just put them in a frame and hang them on my wall, right?
I bought delicate bat wings the first week of HD being out as soon as I saw topics popping up about them cus I knew it was only going to get worse.

A few days ago I was grinding to get ready to give some away in the HD gifting thread but now...
UHcteRR.png

I can just put them in a frame and hang them on my wall, right?
She|Her - Ace - FRT(0) | Lore
g67EwfB.png
im gonna do it.
im gonna do it.
Vorvomon_vpet_pen.gif Dorumon_vpet_dm.gif Ryudamon_vpet_pen.gif
@ifoundapeanut

hey, look! you should have read this first lol
@ifoundapeanut

hey, look! you should have read this first lol
[img]https://i.imgur.com/a9lfgpW.gif[/img]
a9lfgpW.gif
Rusted Crown
@Rowdy I'm gonna wait like a week, then start doling out wings in the gifting thread.
@Rowdy I'm gonna wait like a week, then start doling out wings in the gifting thread.
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
I should have totally seen this before I did
I should have totally seen this before I did
[quote name="MissTrips" date="2019-10-17 01:17:26" ] Sees the gift and oohs excitedly. Sees that there is only 15 of them, and not the needed 18. Sobs because have been grinding the Coliseum for those wings.... the only thing I need left from the Woodland Path, and I have yet to see one of them... [/quote] Do you still need three? I finished that quest a long time ago so I don't need the wings, myself |D;
MissTrips wrote on 2019-10-17 01:17:26:
Sees the gift and oohs excitedly.

Sees that there is only 15 of them, and not the needed 18.

Sobs because have been grinding the Coliseum for those wings.... the only thing I need left from the Woodland Path, and I have yet to see one of them...

Do you still need three? I finished that quest a long time ago so I don't need the wings, myself |D;
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
Oh woof I had no idea, imma put them in my safe keeping them.
Oh woof I had no idea, imma put them in my safe keeping them.
Sure Already sold them tho [emoji=money bag size=1]
Sure
Already sold them tho

Art by
Rashakiro
MxpKMoG.png_________________________________
~ Crazy
He/him
Brazilian
(FR+5)
[quote name="StarkHarkness" date="2019-10-16 23:31:48" ] Struggle builds character and makes the soul stronger through the eventual victory. Let them consume the pity meat and earn their hibden slot through their own sweat, tears, and broken qweasdf keys. [/quote]
StarkHarkness wrote on 2019-10-16 23:31:48:
Struggle builds character and makes the soul stronger through the eventual victory.

Let them consume the pity meat and earn their hibden slot through their own sweat, tears, and broken qweasdf keys.
vaOV9W8.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6