Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you could earn any item right now...
1 2 3 4 5 6
THE FRIGGIN TALONCLASP PENDANTS

I missed them just before they left the first time, and then was on hiatus while they were here the second time and came back after they left again. Few things annoy me as much as that does.
THE FRIGGIN TALONCLASP PENDANTS

I missed them just before they left the first time, and then was on hiatus while they were here the second time and came back after they left again. Few things annoy me as much as that does.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Boolean
Boolean
sLLHsT5.png s6VThCi.png
|| he/him ||| FR+3 ||
YQ9zE2d.gif
xUhfJLj.gif
week-4-100.png
a wildclaw breed change or the trickster's magic cards. i love wildclaws but they're super rare, and the magic cards could complete the look i have going for katrina (the dragon in my icon)
a wildclaw breed change or the trickster's magic cards. i love wildclaws but they're super rare, and the magic cards could complete the look i have going for katrina (the dragon in my icon)
30-50 feral bogs
bone fiend

boolean would be my second because coding joke is fun, but i've got a dragon whose only matching familiar is that little bone-collecting beast

sadly, getting one is basically impossible by this point
bone fiend

boolean would be my second because coding joke is fun, but i've got a dragon whose only matching familiar is that little bone-collecting beast

bone fiend

bone fiend

Well, you can "earn" any item on site haha!

If I could magically gifted any item, it'd definitely be a Boolean. A complete bestiary would be amazing, and Boolean makes that impossible!
Well, you can "earn" any item on site haha!

If I could magically gifted any item, it'd definitely be a Boolean. A complete bestiary would be amazing, and Boolean makes that impossible!
td9UiZS.png
Hati, Skoll, a Spotted or Fluted Pukasloth would be a dream come true :D
Hati, Skoll, a Spotted or Fluted Pukasloth would be a dream come true :D
Philippians 4:13 I can do All things through Christ who gives me strength

WARNING: I am prone to use random LOTR and the Hobbit references XD
I read that as 'eat'. I think I'm hungry.
I read that as 'eat'. I think I'm hungry.
shop_banner.png
Bone fiend or either another gilded crown. Think all the other KS items are not my interest.
Bone fiend or either another gilded crown. Think all the other KS items are not my interest.
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
Boolean
It's the hardest familiar to acquire so it'd be amazing!
Boolean
It's the hardest familiar to acquire so it'd be amazing!
qR6otwA.png
1 2 3 4 5 6