Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what's your forum vibe?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19
My username makes aesthetics fun. Changed avatar and Vista for spoop month, but it'll change back after Halloween. One day I'll be able to do the same with my signature. For now it's a jumble of words, my boy bouncing, and the button for my raffle.
My username makes aesthetics fun. Changed avatar and Vista for spoop month, but it'll change back after Halloween. One day I'll be able to do the same with my signature. For now it's a jumble of words, my boy bouncing, and the button for my raffle.
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
depends on the time of year like since it is almost Halloween I have a halloween vibe but normally it is random...
depends on the time of year like since it is almost Halloween I have a halloween vibe but normally it is random...
It stays the same. Forever. Or i'll change my vista every once in a while, if it matches my avatar Blossom, but nothing matches her as much as the Blooming Grove [emoji=fae love size=1]
It stays the same. Forever.

Or i'll change my vista every once in a while, if it matches my avatar Blossom, but nothing matches her as much as the Blooming Grove
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
7kXqKFJ.png
[img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/172/010/6e4.jpg[/img]
6e4.jpg
Vista+ avatar is spoopy vibes
everything else is ehhhh...
Vista+ avatar is spoopy vibes
everything else is ehhhh...
KMXUsR7.png
Kari | they/them
My sig used to be pretty clean, a rectangular banner of the Crystal Pools at night with one of my dragons and my username laid over it, and a set of links below, but now it's full of random pink arcane stuff. I wanted to go for a softer aesthetic while still being simple, but I think I overdid it. It's a bit more cluttered than I'd like it to be.

My avatar has always been whatever dragon I feel like showing off that day, with a vista to match it ever since they came out, so it doesn't always match my sig.
My sig used to be pretty clean, a rectangular banner of the Crystal Pools at night with one of my dragons and my username laid over it, and a set of links below, but now it's full of random pink arcane stuff. I wanted to go for a softer aesthetic while still being simple, but I think I overdid it. It's a bit more cluttered than I'd like it to be.

My avatar has always been whatever dragon I feel like showing off that day, with a vista to match it ever since they came out, so it doesn't always match my sig.
aaaaaaaaa
RdVh6mS.png
aa
Naomi ~ she/they ~ FR +3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Music Share | Wishlist
Art Shop | Hatchery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Writing noughts till the end of time...
Meet me where the cliffs greet the sea. ~
aa GdA4c8j.png
right now my vibe is called "dorty" and i don't remember my sig

maybe ill go spookey soon
right now my vibe is called "dorty" and i don't remember my sig

maybe ill go spookey soon
mx5 #339872
· he/she
· fr time +3
· emergency comms
Just spreading positive vibes with birds and pink
Just spreading positive vibes with birds and pink
Ot3Ahks.jpg
must match the avatar dragon
must match the avatar dragon
i'm goin for the 'local idiot who only posts memes but still has a cool avatar at all times'
i'm goin for the 'local idiot who only posts memes but still has a cool avatar at all times'
an animated feraligatr sprite from pokemon crystal > call me mantis
> they / she
> fr +2
> art dump
w the nonbinary flag and the word nonbinary
the asexual flag and the word asexual
the lesbian flag and the word lesbian
free buttons
ee > reply hazy,
try again... blinking_cursor.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19