Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Shakes in unnamed dragons
1 2 3 4
I usually look up taxonomic names for various plants and animals related to my dragons (carnivorous plants for a fierce nature warrior, burrowing animals for my earth miner, ect) and keep looking around until I find something. If that fails, objects. Ballista and Sodajuice are probably my worst offenders for random object names
I usually look up taxonomic names for various plants and animals related to my dragons (carnivorous plants for a fierce nature warrior, burrowing animals for my earth miner, ect) and keep looking around until I find something. If that fails, objects. Ballista and Sodajuice are probably my worst offenders for random object names
I hope you're having a great day•buy the pretty dragon
I use the random generator and I've named characters random things my whole life p much! a lot of my characters or dragons are randomly generated names, and then I work from there.

I use the random generator and I've named characters random things my whole life p much! a lot of my characters or dragons are randomly generated names, and then I work from there.

She/Her, DnD and Dragonlance nerd. yeeeeeeeeeeehaw baby

jEoykqi.png

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2760931#post_2760931
^^^^ART SHOP^^^^
[quote name="BeckAlistiere" date="2019-10-08 15:24:37" ] Oof I feel that, it takes me foreverrrr to name my permas [/quote] Too much. I'd rather Coli grind than just decide on their name. Like yeah I can get a scroll of renaming later if I change my mind but gosh it might take me years to name a dragon.
BeckAlistiere wrote on 2019-10-08 15:24:37:
Oof I feel that, it takes me foreverrrr to name my permas

Too much. I'd rather Coli grind than just decide on their name. Like yeah I can get a scroll of renaming later if I change my mind but gosh it might take me years to name a dragon.
I use the random generator on the naming screen, keep clicking until something I like pops up. And when I don't use it, which I think the only time I don't use it is when I'm using renaming scrolls, I just throw a bunch of random letters together or purposely misspell human names.

So I end up with a dragon named Void, yet another dragon is named Cavrana and a third dragon is named Ollivar. My naming system is very weird.. actually I don't think I have one....
I use the random generator on the naming screen, keep clicking until something I like pops up. And when I don't use it, which I think the only time I don't use it is when I'm using renaming scrolls, I just throw a bunch of random letters together or purposely misspell human names.

So I end up with a dragon named Void, yet another dragon is named Cavrana and a third dragon is named Ollivar. My naming system is very weird.. actually I don't think I have one....
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
To avoid that, I started giving them names that just pop into my head xD
To avoid that, I started giving them names that just pop into my head xD
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
i gave up on naming correctly my derg so now i just mash the random name generator until something that sounds good come up.
i gave up on naming correctly my derg so now i just mash the random name generator until something that sounds good come up.
neutralh5.png
1 2 3 4