Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What always gets a free pass?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I have a definite soft spot for Smoke and Runes. Also, brown-range dragons, especially with treasure genes.
I have a definite soft spot for Smoke and Runes. Also, brown-range dragons, especially with treasure genes.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
Eyes in general. Dragons cannot help the element they are born in, and on most adult breeds the eyes are small anyway. My mind just blends them out when I assess colour aesthetics.
Eyes in general. Dragons cannot help the element they are born in, and on most adult breeds the eyes are small anyway. My mind just blends them out when I assess colour aesthetics.
[quote name="Lara8" date="2019-10-03 20:17:55" ] Zhielder is lovely! I'm way too picky about dragons these days to have a specific trait be a free pass, so I guess I'd have to say 'dragons I got as a newbie when I didn't know any better' :) [/quote] ^This! Like I've had them for years that I'm like why should I resell/exalt them? They are staying (might regene them to better fit an aesthetic but they are staying). Although I have noticed I am weak to Rose Tertiary. I've got a lot of dragons I bought from others for breeding projects and just Rose tertiary always ends up staying. Another one would be Ice Primary but I have gotten more conscious of this one and not as much as Rose Tert dragons in my lair. Female tundra? *yoink* I'll give them the love the owner refused to.
Lara8 wrote on 2019-10-03 20:17:55:
Zhielder is lovely!

I'm way too picky about dragons these days to have a specific trait be a free pass, so I guess I'd have to say 'dragons I got as a newbie when I didn't know any better' :)

^This! Like I've had them for years that I'm like why should I resell/exalt them? They are staying (might regene them to better fit an aesthetic but they are staying).

Although I have noticed I am weak to Rose Tertiary. I've got a lot of dragons I bought from others for breeding projects and just Rose tertiary always ends up staying.

Another one would be Ice Primary but I have gotten more conscious of this one and not as much as Rose Tert dragons in my lair.

Female tundra? *yoink* I'll give them the love the owner refused to.
Vaguely matchy Fire Faceted and Fire Rare G1s.

Also Carrot and Sanguine.
Vaguely matchy Fire Faceted and Fire Rare G1s.

Also Carrot and Sanguine.
mint and cyan

bonus if it's the tertiary.
mint and cyan

bonus if it's the tertiary.
Looking for some art for your dragons? click down below!

giphy.gif
Cliche choice maybe but I have a very hard time disliking Starmap, even in colors I usually find ugly. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=36&bodygene=24&breed=5&element=2&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=62&tertgene=18&winggene=22&wings=55&auth=d9a788fe8bbe8bc42bf2b9bfb6434cbe55d4ecfe&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Swamp? Usually nasty, but not so bad here. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=58&bodygene=24&breed=2&element=2&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=121&tertgene=14&winggene=24&wings=75&auth=f1da0977b74860b487c63fc1ce07dbf46d327cff&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Tomato? Easily the worst shade of red, but makes this Starmap dragon look like a sun god or a planetary being of some sort. I also have a soft spot for the color Pistachio. It's not even quite my favorite, but I find it very hard to dislike. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=125&bodygene=10&breed=11&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=5&winggene=7&wings=125&auth=40f3210cc518896a7ce94454eef153d8f5531636&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Here's a completely random dragon I just scried. I'm pretty neutral on those primary/secondary genes usually, but on a Pistachio dragon? Absolutely looks like a friend, 10/10 would hug and keep in my lair.
Cliche choice maybe but I have a very hard time disliking Starmap, even in colors I usually find ugly.

dragon?age=1&body=36&bodygene=24&breed=5&element=2&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=62&tertgene=18&winggene=22&wings=55&auth=d9a788fe8bbe8bc42bf2b9bfb6434cbe55d4ecfe&dummyext=prev.png

Swamp? Usually nasty, but not so bad here.

dragon?age=1&body=58&bodygene=24&breed=2&element=2&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=121&tertgene=14&winggene=24&wings=75&auth=f1da0977b74860b487c63fc1ce07dbf46d327cff&dummyext=prev.png

Tomato? Easily the worst shade of red, but makes this Starmap dragon look like a sun god or a planetary being of some sort.

I also have a soft spot for the color Pistachio. It's not even quite my favorite, but I find it very hard to dislike.

dragon?age=1&body=125&bodygene=10&breed=11&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=5&winggene=7&wings=125&auth=40f3210cc518896a7ce94454eef153d8f5531636&dummyext=prev.png

Here's a completely random dragon I just scried. I'm pretty neutral on those primary/secondary genes usually, but on a Pistachio dragon? Absolutely looks like a friend, 10/10 would hug and keep in my lair.
Never be afraid to ping me!
Guardian females get away with almost anything. Just the perfect classic dragons IMHO.
Guardian females get away with almost anything. Just the perfect classic dragons IMHO.
we3Gmh2.pngCWpoTRF.pngjjb11A7.gif
I have a mostly G1 lair, so non-G1s only stay if:

-Grandfathered from my early days (Or their kid)
-If they happen to look like one of my characters while scrolling through AH
-They're for a breeding pair
-If I'm having trouble finding the colors (Such as my Xeha & Nort pair's offspring)
-If they're a good looking imp because I don't have nearly the dedication to try to get a G1
-They have other importance (Such as Naomi descent)
I have a mostly G1 lair, so non-G1s only stay if:

-Grandfathered from my early days (Or their kid)
-If they happen to look like one of my characters while scrolling through AH
-They're for a breeding pair
-If I'm having trouble finding the colors (Such as my Xeha & Nort pair's offspring)
-If they're a good looking imp because I don't have nearly the dedication to try to get a G1
-They have other importance (Such as Naomi descent)
1205.png
Shardz #93701
mlHpBMC.png
szLFrpq.png
bYt72YT.png
X
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

my memory is so bad that i hadn't changed this since march 28th which i only know because it was "happy birthday sora"

cleaning my lair, G1s for sale

0kkQE96.png
TW8ViqF.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
1206.png
Male skydancers are my weakness
Male skydancers are my weakness
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
Coatls, Gaolers and Faes, apparently. I do have particular genes and colors I prefer on them, but I've had to stop myself way too many times from randomly picking up pretty or not-yet-pretty-but-I-can-make-you-pretty dragons of those breeds
Coatls, Gaolers and Faes, apparently. I do have particular genes and colors I prefer on them, but I've had to stop myself way too many times from randomly picking up pretty or not-yet-pretty-but-I-can-make-you-pretty dragons of those breeds
I need this to be visible so I can figure out what'ssssssssssssssssssssssss
x
- FR + 3
- Writer, Artist
- Random pings andx
messagesxencouraged!
x x388Nhd.png
1 2 3 4 5 6