Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So hard to decide
So many choices and I just don’t know what to do. How do you decide on some of your projects and goals?

Right now working on a huge primal quest where I hatch a primal for each element (have to hatch from unhatched egg, not buy/breed). I am also planning a 14 days of NotN event where I hatch eggs each day of NotN matching the number of day it is of the event ( 1 1st day, 2 2nd day, 3 3rd day, etc).
So I was going to combine the 2 and do all Nature eggs this first year since I am on nature primal right now. However 105 Nature eggs is a lot of one type. I can do it by trading the other eggs I have or sell and buy type thing. However running into so many other questions with it.
What if I get the primal half way through, or early on?

Is all of one element to much? Could do a different egg each year to go with the theme.

It would be really cool if one day matched each element, but we only have 13 types of eggs. Need an ancient egg for that 14th egg. Plus no good way to evenly distribute each element through the 14 days.

Though now a thought just occurred could do 1 each day and the 14th day do 1 of each. But already doing 1 of each as a Christmas thing and that’s still only 13 eggs last day need 14.

What if I get that all prepared and then they release a 14th egg?

Then there is what to do with the dragons that I don’t want to keep? Have plenty of lair space, but would rather have something done or they will just end up being exalted down the line.

And that’s just one of the things really bugging me. Deciding on coli teams, how many dragons to level, making one of each build or keep them similar builds. A whole other can of worms.

Sorry for the long post just one of those times where need to ask/vent somewhere. Things have just been bugging lately and I can’t decide.
So many choices and I just don’t know what to do. How do you decide on some of your projects and goals?

Right now working on a huge primal quest where I hatch a primal for each element (have to hatch from unhatched egg, not buy/breed). I am also planning a 14 days of NotN event where I hatch eggs each day of NotN matching the number of day it is of the event ( 1 1st day, 2 2nd day, 3 3rd day, etc).
So I was going to combine the 2 and do all Nature eggs this first year since I am on nature primal right now. However 105 Nature eggs is a lot of one type. I can do it by trading the other eggs I have or sell and buy type thing. However running into so many other questions with it.
What if I get the primal half way through, or early on?

Is all of one element to much? Could do a different egg each year to go with the theme.

It would be really cool if one day matched each element, but we only have 13 types of eggs. Need an ancient egg for that 14th egg. Plus no good way to evenly distribute each element through the 14 days.

Though now a thought just occurred could do 1 each day and the 14th day do 1 of each. But already doing 1 of each as a Christmas thing and that’s still only 13 eggs last day need 14.

What if I get that all prepared and then they release a 14th egg?

Then there is what to do with the dragons that I don’t want to keep? Have plenty of lair space, but would rather have something done or they will just end up being exalted down the line.

And that’s just one of the things really bugging me. Deciding on coli teams, how many dragons to level, making one of each build or keep them similar builds. A whole other can of worms.

Sorry for the long post just one of those times where need to ask/vent somewhere. Things have just been bugging lately and I can’t decide.
4Zlz1vc.pngrsz-lorwolf-button.png