Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anyone wanna talk about the Steampunk?
1 2 3
Also, I just noticed that the wing armor clips over the female fae's hands...
Also, I just noticed that the wing armor clips over the female fae's hands...
Who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream, separate the sorrow and collect up all the cream?

The candyman can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good.

It looks better than it did before lol. I still wish they didn't change the wings. I really liked the old ones, as they could fit into lore and stuff a lot better, and you could say they were scales or feathers or just big metal things. Now, they kinda have to be mechanical feathers and only mechanical feathers.

Otherwise, though, I think I like the changes. As long as they fix the rest of the issues at hand, I don't have too much of a problem with it.
It looks better than it did before lol. I still wish they didn't change the wings. I really liked the old ones, as they could fit into lore and stuff a lot better, and you could say they were scales or feathers or just big metal things. Now, they kinda have to be mechanical feathers and only mechanical feathers.

Otherwise, though, I think I like the changes. As long as they fix the rest of the issues at hand, I don't have too much of a problem with it.
~

tumblr_inline_ojq6kzsCn91r2ao8y_540.png
~
He/Him ~
18 ~
FR+2 ~
Semi-active ~
~ ~
export202312061716059087.png
~ 5305175-tumblr-tumblr-logo-icon.png
~
5335781-camera-instagram-social-media-instagram-logo-icon.png