Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dominance push
I really need to sell some dragons on the AH because I have no room in my lair. Does anyone know what the next big dom push is gonna be? Also when?
I really need to sell some dragons on the AH because I have no room in my lair. Does anyone know what the next big dom push is gonna be? Also when?
jpq0y2I.png
Nobody is pushing this week that I know of, but next week Lightning will be conquesting! We'll happily buy your dragons! [emoji=new friend size=1]
Nobody is pushing this week that I know of, but next week Lightning will be conquesting! We'll happily buy your dragons!
td9UiZS.png
Oh man glad I learned this. I really need to downsize my lair lol.
Oh man glad I learned this. I really need to downsize my lair lol.
sYJ7QdI.png
@Ern thanks! I’ll be sure to help you guys out! Anyone particular you’re pushing against?
@Ern thanks! I’ll be sure to help you guys out! Anyone particular you’re pushing against?
jpq0y2I.png
@Umaroth

As far as I know it isn't a battle, but I know that Plague also plans on profit pushing! So we may see higher fodder prices compared to just one flight conquesting.
@Umaroth

As far as I know it isn't a battle, but I know that Plague also plans on profit pushing! So we may see higher fodder prices compared to just one flight conquesting.
td9UiZS.png
[quote name="Ern" date="2019-09-24 08:09:36" ] Nobody is pushing this week that I know of, but next week Lightning will be conquesting! We'll happily buy your dragons! [emoji=new friend size=1] [/quote] pls buy all my ah dragons.
Ern wrote on 2019-09-24 08:09:36:
Nobody is pushing this week that I know of, but next week Lightning will be conquesting! We'll happily buy your dragons!

pls buy all my ah dragons.