Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Eliminate Prices
1 2 3
Lol lets just talk about the prices of eliminate. They used to be 600g. Then, galore gave everyone a bunch of them, and eliminates became around 300g. Now, not a lot of people need eliminate so the prices have fell down to 125g. 600 to 125 in a few months. Wat
Lol lets just talk about the prices of eliminate. They used to be 600g. Then, galore gave everyone a bunch of them, and eliminates became around 300g. Now, not a lot of people need eliminate so the prices have fell down to 125g. 600 to 125 in a few months. Wat
He/Him|WARNING! I eat pancakes|FR time+2|Weird|This, along with my clan profile, is a big WIP
SM’s Leveling and Grinding
3EEgU.gif
Yes, it's been drastic! I'm glad such an essential battle stone isn't gated behind outrageously high prices anymore.
Yes, it's been drastic! I'm glad such an essential battle stone isn't gated behind outrageously high prices anymore.
td9UiZS.png
One less way for avid coli grinders to make money...
WBsJuD1.pngiQrvnPv.pngfvfrO0T.pngg2TOb2t.pngzy5WGDV.png
[quote name="Ern" date="2019-09-24 06:14:19" ] Yes, it's been drastic! I'm glad such an essential battle stone isn't gated behind outrageously high prices anymore. [/quote] You said my words! [emoji=spiral scared size=1]
Ern wrote on 2019-09-24 06:14:19:
You said my words!
"You don't need a reason to help someone "
~Zidane Tribal
Oof, a big downfall in prices for somethin' so rare.
Oof, a big downfall in prices for somethin' so rare.
He/Him
Trans/Pansexual
Work full-time, not on until evenings!
Thank goodness for it. For many users, coli grinding is one of the few ways to make a living on FR, and I’m glad that it’s more available to everyone!
Thank goodness for it. For many users, coli grinding is one of the few ways to make a living on FR, and I’m glad that it’s more available to everyone!
shaymin-sky.gif
*shakes cane* Back when I first bought my eliminates, I paid 120,000 treasure for [i]three[/i] of them! But then the Mire Fyler became popular, and since the Mire doesn't drop Eliminates, the price just exploded [emoji=eliminate size=1] Personally, I'm glad to see it go down in price again, it was getting very unreasonable. [size=3][b]Edit: [/b]I think I read somewhere that it used to be bugged too, and drop more often than it was supposed to, so that might've been another reason it used to be much cheaper. Plus things getting more expensive as time goes on due to inflation and all that. So the Mire Flyer definitely wasn't the [i]only[/i] reason, though I suspect it played a part in that[/size]
*shakes cane* Back when I first bought my eliminates, I paid 120,000 treasure for three of them! But then the Mire Fyler became popular, and since the Mire doesn't drop Eliminates, the price just exploded
Personally, I'm glad to see it go down in price again, it was getting very unreasonable.

Edit: I think I read somewhere that it used to be bugged too, and drop more often than it was supposed to, so that might've been another reason it used to be much cheaper. Plus things getting more expensive as time goes on due to inflation and all that. So the Mire Flyer definitely wasn't the only reason, though I suspect it played a part in that
GIF featuring a pastel-icy colored Coatl called Sirel, who is glittering fabolously. Text next to him reads 'Others about Sirel', while the actual quote being displayed changes randomly each time the page is refreshed. Quotes: 'He's an honorary Ridgeback', -Kereth (local Ridgeback). ~ 'What does a fish-eater need 14 doves for?' -Canopy (local carnivore). ~ 'Why does he call me a Bogsnek, what's a snek?' -Kuriel (Imperial, turned Emperor, turned Imperial, turned Bogsnek). ~ 'He's not a clown, because clowns are scary', -Yoldu (doesn't like clowns). ~ 'If only he’d join the shade, we’d be unstoppable', -Nalar (the shade). ~ 'A Sirel a day keeps boredom away', -Sirel (usually after having done something foolish). ~ '0 out of 10 accomplice, keeps confessing our crimes', -Robin (in reference to the two of them stealing the Mona Lisa from Crim). ~ 'nice', -Akio (Sirel's Friend). ~ 'Don’t let him fool you into thinking he’s stupid', -Yoldu (Sirel’s fae language teacher). ~ 'This Dragon is an experience', -Merlot (Sirel's Mate). ~ '10 out of 10 would befriend again', -Verioth (Sirel's Friend). ~ 'Life without Sirel is possible, but pointless', -unknown (probably Sirel). ~ 'I knew his parents, I don't know why he's like this', -Kereth (who knew his parents and doesn't know why he's like this). ~ 'He fights like he has no idea what he's doing', -Seramore (Someone who's competent at fighting). ~ 'Where did all the glitter go?' -Eryu (Resident Clan Artist). ~ 'Please stop memeing and go to sleep', -Merlot (Sirel's Mate, tired of his shenanigans). ~ 'Please don't eat that- SIREL!!', -Malura (Resident Clan Pharmacist). ~ ...and that's all the quotes, for now! If any new ones are added, I will be sure to add them to the start of this list. Thank you for traveling with Darkfrost Memes, and have a nice day.
Darkfrost
he/him
Fae are my faeves
AnticipateEnjoyer

skits_achievement_by_starfruit_anon-dbnbwsb.png
Make your own Dragon Skits over here!
and i'm glad for it. making muns is vastly inferior to creating a trio of fandragons who all have eliminate just because
and i'm glad for it. making muns is vastly inferior to creating a trio of fandragons who all have eliminate just because
Honestly I'm so glad the prices are down, 600-750g was outrageous. Especially for newbies trying to get both their feet in the coli! And now also I won't feel so guilty for using one lol.
Honestly I'm so glad the prices are down, 600-750g was outrageous. Especially for newbies trying to get both their feet in the coli! And now also I won't feel so guilty for using one lol.
*She/her
*Gen1 lover
*Talk to me about music, art,
books, and history! I'd love to chat!
MVU2bgM.png
[quote name="5keletons" date="2019-09-24 06:19:57" ] One less way for avid coli grinders to make money... [/quote] TRUE, but for lair levelers, newbies, and really most of the playerbase, it's a godsend. There are still PLENTY of other ways to make money that don't involve charging so much for, you know, the essential battle stone. saying that as someone who loves getting elim drops lol and I grind for rares to sell
5keletons wrote on 2019-09-24 06:19:57:
TRUE, but for lair levelers, newbies, and really most of the playerbase, it's a godsend.
There are still PLENTY of other ways to make money that don't involve charging so much for, you know, the essential battle stone.

saying that as someone who loves getting elim drops lol and I grind for rares to sell
Dragons am I right
1 2 3