Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tips for what I should do on this game..
I'm kind of new but I made my account ages ago. I know about the waystone but I'm not sure what else I should do besides sit and wait for more dragons etc... I'm not even sure if I'm in the right forum. But well... what SHOULD I do? Anything suggested?[emoji=guardian scared size=1]
I'm kind of new but I made my account ages ago. I know about the waystone but I'm not sure what else I should do besides sit and wait for more dragons etc...
I'm not even sure if I'm in the right forum.
But well... what SHOULD I do? Anything suggested?
There's really no should, it's whatever makes you happy, although it may take time to decide what that is.

Earn that money - spend time in the fairgrounds, do your dailies, explore the Coliseum! If you need a jump start in coliseum, check out leveling services in your flight forum and build guides on how to stat your dragons. Once you get a team of level 25 dragons you can grind the coliseum for money, festival currency, and rare stuff like apparel.

Spend time on the dragon share and sale forums. See what appeals to you as far as colors and genes and go out there are get them! Earn money to buy them or breed them yourself! Breeding projects as satisfying (and frustrating) long term projects that I personally enjoy the most, but that's me. And there's all kind of niche things you can get into once you find you like them - lair themes, colors, special ID's, first generations, permababies, subspecies, the list goes on. You're not going to figure it out right away but that's ok.

Do you like to write? Start making up lore for your dragons! Find guides on how to pretty up their profiles and tell their stories if that appeals to you.
There's really no should, it's whatever makes you happy, although it may take time to decide what that is.

Earn that money - spend time in the fairgrounds, do your dailies, explore the Coliseum! If you need a jump start in coliseum, check out leveling services in your flight forum and build guides on how to stat your dragons. Once you get a team of level 25 dragons you can grind the coliseum for money, festival currency, and rare stuff like apparel.

Spend time on the dragon share and sale forums. See what appeals to you as far as colors and genes and go out there are get them! Earn money to buy them or breed them yourself! Breeding projects as satisfying (and frustrating) long term projects that I personally enjoy the most, but that's me. And there's all kind of niche things you can get into once you find you like them - lair themes, colors, special ID's, first generations, permababies, subspecies, the list goes on. You're not going to figure it out right away but that's ok.

Do you like to write? Start making up lore for your dragons! Find guides on how to pretty up their profiles and tell their stories if that appeals to you.
OO Thank you!
OO Thank you!