Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | There's a Bone Fiend in the raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
[quote name="Azimyth" date="2019-09-11 03:20:45" ] I bought a few more tickets than usual! Haven’t won yet, but I’m excited to see what happens! Though the vista... WHY? It’s not even Starfall’s! It’s so cheap too, WHY would they add it in?! Maybe among other prizes at a different time, but imaging thinking you won something big after seeing that message and it’s a hecking vista. The message, glowing brightly, that you won, and it’s a vista you can buy for 50,000 T. Disgusting. And no, it being Earth isn’t the issue, but it’s just... so cheap! You don’t put something that cheap among god tier items. That’ll break someone’s day. Be it any festival vista, really. But at least Starfall seems to fit better, y’know? That one makes more sense. Like if you did really well at an event and someone gave you five dollars, then turned around and gave your teammate who did just as well 300. Gah I’m sorry if this seems salty or somethin I know this isn’t a big deal but I’m just thinking of the possibility of a pour soul who puts in 600,000 T and gets a vista. It scares and pains me. I’m just confused, lore brain is trying to make foreshadowing attempts, while logic brain is feeling bad for some peeps. Prolly gonna win the vista just for fate to spite me, haha! [/quote] Aight m8 they gave out crummy prizes before, cheap food items I remember.
Azimyth wrote on 2019-09-11 03:20:45:
I bought a few more tickets than usual! Haven’t won yet, but I’m excited to see what happens!

Though the vista... WHY? It’s not even Starfall’s! It’s so cheap too, WHY would they add it in?! Maybe among other prizes at a different time, but imaging thinking you won something big after seeing that message and it’s a hecking vista. The message, glowing brightly, that you won, and it’s a vista you can buy for 50,000 T. Disgusting. And no, it being Earth isn’t the issue, but it’s just... so cheap! You don’t put something that cheap among god tier items. That’ll break someone’s day. Be it any festival vista, really. But at least Starfall seems to fit better, y’know? That one makes more sense.

Like if you did really well at an event and someone gave you five dollars, then turned around and gave your teammate who did just as well 300. Gah I’m sorry if this seems salty or somethin I know this isn’t a big deal but I’m just thinking of the possibility of a pour soul who puts in 600,000 T and gets a vista. It scares and pains me. I’m just confused, lore brain is trying to make foreshadowing attempts, while logic brain is feeling bad for some peeps. Prolly gonna win the vista just for fate to spite me, haha!
Aight m8 they gave out crummy prizes before, cheap food items I remember.
[quote name="Owlynx" date="2019-09-11 04:21:47" ] Aight m8 they gave out crummy prizes before, cheap food items I remember. [/quote] And some busted robot parts, which I think were HD items, but not enough for the turn in. Also random Baldwin materials. It's the consolation prize really. Not glamorous, but you got something.
Owlynx wrote on 2019-09-11 04:21:47:
Aight m8 they gave out crummy prizes before, cheap food items I remember.

And some busted robot parts, which I think were HD items, but not enough for the turn in.

Also random Baldwin materials. It's the consolation prize really. Not glamorous, but you got something.
4QFtgPW.png
[quote name="Azimyth" date="2019-09-11 03:20:45" ] I know this isn’t a big deal but I’m just thinking of the possibility of a pour soul who puts in 600,000 T and gets a vista. It scares and pains me. I’m just confused, lore brain is trying to make foreshadowing attempts, while logic brain is feeling bad for some peeps. Prolly gonna win the vista just for fate to spite me, haha! [/quote] Eh, most people are pouring in 600k and winning nothing, so at least a vista is *something*? I mean, it's pretty much the same as nothing, but it's certainly not WORSE, right? My brain pretty much just goes "Bone fiend, a bunch of other junk I don't care about, okay I wanna win this bone fiend, spend treasure." But I wouldn't be mad that the other prizes weren't as good, I mean, they can't all be good, right? If you play rl lotto sometimes you win $2, right?
Azimyth wrote on 2019-09-11 03:20:45:
I know this isn’t a big deal but I’m just thinking of the possibility of a pour soul who puts in 600,000 T and gets a vista. It scares and pains me. I’m just confused, lore brain is trying to make foreshadowing attempts, while logic brain is feeling bad for some peeps. Prolly gonna win the vista just for fate to spite me, haha!

Eh, most people are pouring in 600k and winning nothing, so at least a vista is *something*? I mean, it's pretty much the same as nothing, but it's certainly not WORSE, right? My brain pretty much just goes "Bone fiend, a bunch of other junk I don't care about, okay I wanna win this bone fiend, spend treasure." But I wouldn't be mad that the other prizes weren't as good, I mean, they can't all be good, right? If you play rl lotto sometimes you win $2, right?
fKhgJHI.jpg
I ove the Bone Feind, it's rlly cute but alas only 1 winner shall receive it.. ;<

Time tosink 100kt into it
I ove the Bone Feind, it's rlly cute but alas only 1 winner shall receive it.. ;<

Time tosink 100kt into it
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
I'm glad I saw this post because I probably wouldn't even look on Raffle Roulette and would miss it. Good luck to you all! I will buy a little more tickets than usual, I guess (30 maybe).
I'm glad I saw this post because I probably wouldn't even look on Raffle Roulette and would miss it. Good luck to you all! I will buy a little more tickets than usual, I guess (30 maybe).
arcaneanim2.gif tumblr_ozl54fdz7Q1wvvm88o1_100.png75OSKp5.pngWx695v6.pngtumblr_p0khzqhbep1wvvm88o3_100.png
I always buy 1 ticket for luck. Maybe RNG might bless me..?

(PS: I don't really need a Bone Fiend so if I do win I'll probably just donate it to somebody, or I might actually keep it. Who knows?)
I always buy 1 ticket for luck. Maybe RNG might bless me..?

(PS: I don't really need a Bone Fiend so if I do win I'll probably just donate it to somebody, or I might actually keep it. Who knows?)
ayato_chibi_small.png powerchords
they/he
link goes here
link goes here
link goes here
semi-active
I've never been a gambler, but maybe I'll grab 10 tickets this time juuust in case.
I've never been a gambler, but maybe I'll grab 10 tickets this time juuust in case.
Man, I always read it as Bone Friend until now.... But good luck to everyone entering! [emoji=special eyes size=1]
Man, I always read it as Bone Friend until now.... But good luck to everyone entering!
74332c694ca06bf1ae3ceeac370ec53d30d44605.png
i am the master of bad decisions, im gonna buy 100 tickets every day

i can assure you i will not be the one with the fiend
i am the master of bad decisions, im gonna buy 100 tickets every day

i can assure you i will not be the one with the fiend
bababooey
I don't do Roundsey, I'm not buying any tickets this week. Godspeed to those who are buying though- this is going to be insane. Watch there be a Boolean sometime soon.
I don't do Roundsey, I'm not buying any tickets this week. Godspeed to those who are buying though- this is going to be insane. Watch there be a Boolean sometime soon.
hkazXyz.png
- he/him
- 25 y/o
- bird nerd
- pings + random frq ok!
52qPuy7.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14