Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (Chaos) Deity Hub
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 32 33
i guessn
i guessn
it / they

my power. too strong.

cQcx9mq.png9hqcHsy.pnghh5n4WA.pngmtHAEL4.png
AaYNmEX.pngypcKWM0.png4xqaZpf.pngay4nb7T.png
Mine would be Chancefinder or Chancebringer!
Mine would be Chancefinder or Chancebringer!
In space, nobody can hear you scream. BvLIk2K.gif
weneedmascots????
weneedmascots????
i30aMIi.png
[quote name="Zerfie" date="2019-09-08 09:28:57" ] weneedmascots???? [/quote] I dunno... I can't afford one atm so I'll probably just use Grana! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54726478] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/547265/54726478_350.png[/img] [/url]
Zerfie wrote on 2019-09-08 09:28:57:
weneedmascots????
I dunno... I can't afford one atm so I'll probably just use Grana!

54726478_350.png

In space, nobody can hear you scream. BvLIk2K.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54711557] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/547116/54711557_350.png[/img] [/url] *victory trumpet*

54711557_350.png

*victory trumpet*
it / they

my power. too strong.

cQcx9mq.png9hqcHsy.pnghh5n4WA.pngmtHAEL4.png
AaYNmEX.pngypcKWM0.png4xqaZpf.pngay4nb7T.png
i jsut think itd be a little strange considering were supposed to be the deities. mascots are cool though.
i jsut think itd be a little strange considering were supposed to be the deities. mascots are cool though.
i30aMIi.png
Username: starshiny
What are you the god of?: aesthetic
Why should people follow you?: everyone says my lair is like, the most aesthetic thing they've ever seen and i give great aesthetic advice

@Shadowess

p.s. i love this idea!!!
Username: starshiny
What are you the god of?: aesthetic
Why should people follow you?: everyone says my lair is like, the most aesthetic thing they've ever seen and i give great aesthetic advice

@Shadowess

p.s. i love this idea!!!
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
THE PANTHEON GROWS
THE PANTHEON GROWS
i30aMIi.png
i'd probably join in as like
the god of male coatls or something
but a) i need more coatls first and b) i'm too closely intertwined with lord azimyth's rise to power to do something that almost seems blasphemous

but on the other side my power's already been noticed
i'd probably join in as like
the god of male coatls or something
but a) i need more coatls first and b) i'm too closely intertwined with lord azimyth's rise to power to do something that almost seems blasphemous

but on the other side my power's already been noticed
I've always wanted to be a deity.

Username: Pearl Connor
Deity name: Hybrid God of Creativity

Deal: I am here to both make sure the unspoken rules are kept unbroken, and to help those in need. I love creating new creatures through my art, as long as the rules are unbroken. I will always help those who need it, and all may come to me with their problems.

I except offerings of all kinds, and you may earn my favors in creation and be allowed to borrow my power (probably a design collab)

I am peaceful in my coming, however, should the unspoken rules be broken, there will be consequences. But no one ever breaks the rules. For we all know them.

I live within the Scarred Wasteland, where I can help the sick and troubled. My clan spreads far and wide to spread my word and bring the lost to my light.
I've always wanted to be a deity.

Username: Pearl Connor
Deity name: Hybrid God of Creativity

Deal: I am here to both make sure the unspoken rules are kept unbroken, and to help those in need. I love creating new creatures through my art, as long as the rules are unbroken. I will always help those who need it, and all may come to me with their problems.

I except offerings of all kinds, and you may earn my favors in creation and be allowed to borrow my power (probably a design collab)

I am peaceful in my coming, however, should the unspoken rules be broken, there will be consequences. But no one ever breaks the rules. For we all know them.

I live within the Scarred Wasteland, where I can help the sick and troubled. My clan spreads far and wide to spread my word and bring the lost to my light.
Jd88XNq.pngfDseSl9.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 32 33