Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item prices make me laugh
1 2 3
Item:I h--
Fr: Sorry Jimbo, too rich for my blood
Item:I h--
Fr: Sorry Jimbo, too rich for my blood
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
[quote name="girlofSornieth" date="2019-09-07 21:21:10" ] [quote name="Azimyth" date="2019-09-07 20:56:35" ] maybe a cup of yogurt [/quote] organic and grassfed tho [/quote] I mean but the grass-fed stuff is delicious
girlofSornieth wrote on 2019-09-07 21:21:10:
Azimyth wrote on 2019-09-07 20:56:35:
maybe a cup of yogurt

organic and grassfed tho

I mean but the grass-fed stuff is delicious
"half a toe nail and idk maybe a cup of yogurt"

i died
"half a toe nail and idk maybe a cup of yogurt"

i died
anniversary_separator.png
nice
nice
He/They
True true
have you ever tried grinding GW for bosses though
I hear it’s godawful and not fun. I’ve encountered maybe 10 bosses total in the time I’ve spent there (which admittedly isn’t much because I just barely have a good team for it now but still)
Boss hunting is tedious, so. tedious
True true
I hear it’s godawful and not fun. I’ve encountered maybe 10 bosses total in the time I’ve spent there (which admittedly isn’t much because I just barely have a good team for it now but still)
Dragons am I right
[quote name="@katha053" date="2019-09-08 06:18:55" ] True true have you ever tried grinding GW for bosses though I hear it’s godawful and not fun. I’ve encountered maybe 10 bosses total in the time I’ve spent there (which admittedly isn’t much because I just barely have a good team for it now but still) Boss hunting is tedious, so. tedious [/quote] Oh... You don’t know, do you Also when boss hunting don’t attack enemies just refresh refresh refresh saves health and time!
@katha053 wrote on 2019-09-08 06:18:55:
True true
Oh...

You don’t know, do you

Also when boss hunting don’t attack enemies just refresh refresh refresh saves health and time!
Don’t know? Well I don’t know if I don’t know XD. Perhaps not- I’ve only been here about two months.
Don’t know? Well I don’t know if I don’t know XD. Perhaps not- I’ve only been here about two months.
Dragons am I right
@katha053 I got a Stone Borer on my first encounter with one. Refreshing saves lives, much better to build up breath in battle than to try to fight your way to a boss with full breath. I’ve only ever been down two dragons, but that was due to a crit and the third dragon was perfectly fine. Not the most fun, no, but almost every win gets you a sellable item worth 500t I believe, so it isn’t all useless! And don’t just grind there for hours on end, *sweats at me being a hypocrite and grinding to level 25 from 1 in two days* just maybe go in, beat three to five bosses, then go do something else. They won’t vanish.
@katha053 I got a Stone Borer on my first encounter with one. Refreshing saves lives, much better to build up breath in battle than to try to fight your way to a boss with full breath. I’ve only ever been down two dragons, but that was due to a crit and the third dragon was perfectly fine. Not the most fun, no, but almost every win gets you a sellable item worth 500t I believe, so it isn’t all useless! And don’t just grind there for hours on end, *sweats at me being a hypocrite and grinding to level 25 from 1 in two days* just maybe go in, beat three to five bosses, then go do something else. They won’t vanish.
[quote name="Azimyth" date="2019-09-08 06:33:00" ] @/katha053 I got a Stone Borer on my first encounter with one. Refreshing saves lives, much better to build up breath in battle than to try to fight your way to a boss with full breath. I’ve only ever been down two dragons, but that was due to a crit and the third dragon was perfectly fine. Not the most fun, no, but almost every win gets you a sellable item worth 500t I believe, so it isn’t all useless! And don’t just grind there for hours on end, *sweats at me being a hypocrite and grinding to level 25 from 1 in two days* just maybe go in, beat three to five bosses, then go do something else. They won’t vanish. [/quote] yes this is coming from the person who got a stone borer within, like, two days of joining fr and had a religion made after them for it
Azimyth wrote on 2019-09-08 06:33:00:
@/katha053 I got a Stone Borer on my first encounter with one. Refreshing saves lives, much better to build up breath in battle than to try to fight your way to a boss with full breath. I’ve only ever been down two dragons, but that was due to a crit and the third dragon was perfectly fine. Not the most fun, no, but almost every win gets you a sellable item worth 500t I believe, so it isn’t all useless! And don’t just grind there for hours on end, *sweats at me being a hypocrite and grinding to level 25 from 1 in two days* just maybe go in, beat three to five bosses, then go do something else. They won’t vanish.
yes this is coming from the person who got a stone borer within, like, two days of joining fr and had a religion made after them for it
@Azmyth @Zlhzlh WOW, I had no idea. That’s super impressive! :0 You legend you... how did you even beat a boss two days in??

Didn’t realize the boss stuff was worth so much either! I guess I just don’t get enough of the stuff to notice. thanks for the grind advice. I reloaded earlier like 50 times and got a frost delver boss encounter, no luck though. Shrugs.

Every time I think I can outgun/outfox Golem workshop, I get my butt kicked and have to feed my dragons.
Those bosses take out my melees like every time! And then I end up just fighting with my healbot hoping she doesn’t get critted.

@Azmyth @Zlhzlh WOW, I had no idea. That’s super impressive! :0 You legend you... how did you even beat a boss two days in??

Didn’t realize the boss stuff was worth so much either! I guess I just don’t get enough of the stuff to notice. thanks for the grind advice. I reloaded earlier like 50 times and got a frost delver boss encounter, no luck though. Shrugs.

Every time I think I can outgun/outfox Golem workshop, I get my butt kicked and have to feed my dragons.
Those bosses take out my melees like every time! And then I end up just fighting with my healbot hoping she doesn’t get critted.

Dragons am I right
1 2 3