Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What’s your biggest brag on FR?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
I hatched 50000005! [emoji=gaoler laughing size=1]
I hatched 50000005!
aPEZ8RI.png
hmmmmm
probably buying a Fire Sprite for I think 5000g when they were around 7000g normally!
hmmmmm
probably buying a Fire Sprite for I think 5000g when they were around 7000g normally!
qR6otwA.png
[quote name="Ahi" date="2019-09-02 02:25:15" ] i wouldn't brag about why i have him, but.. definitely taking care of the gen1 imp that belonged to my sibling who passed away in 2017. i started breeding him again recently so that the children of the dragon she loved so much can be all across sornieth <3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14012690] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/140127/14012690_350.png[/img] [/url] [/quote] This is the most heartbreaking and wholesome thing i've read. thank you and i wish you everything good omg <'3
Ahi wrote on 2019-09-02 02:25:15:
i wouldn't brag about why i have him, but.. definitely taking care of the gen1 imp that belonged to my sibling who passed away in 2017. i started breeding him again recently so that the children of the dragon she loved so much can be all across sornieth <3

14012690_350.png
This is the most heartbreaking and wholesome thing i've read. thank you and i wish you everything good omg <'3
Rene2.png

Wishlist
Art shop
xxxxxxxxx shellbubble.gif
Ummm, I don't know. The amount of eggs the coli gives me?
Ummm, I don't know. The amount of eggs the coli gives me?
my slowly growing collection of gen1s, probably. i gened tabk and now i have a tab in my hibden
my slowly growing collection of gen1s, probably. i gened tabk and now i have a tab in my hibden
Bast
She/her
Was Bast6415
54149505.png be a chad dragon enjoyer. yes im begging for likes wyd
I hatched a matchy primal in one of my nests and sold him for a very tidy sum. I also gened up my girl Hesperia (3 gem genes) in like a month.
I hatched a matchy primal in one of my nests and sold him for a very tidy sum. I also gened up my girl Hesperia (3 gem genes) in like a month.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
I reached a 150+ dragon lair without ever selling/exalting/getting rid of any of my perma dragons, and I'm planning to go on like that (yes I'm very much afraid of the lair cap getting closer and closer [emoji=tundra sad size=2] ). Each and every dragon I got to be a perma dragon is still with me (that is excluding some I bought for projects, some I bought to exalt, and all the hatchlings I hatch ; and that includes my random progen I never intented to keep but finally found her way back to my clan :3). Three of them have their own tab in hibernal den and have left the clan for some reasons (a few might join them later as I want more room in the main clan for new ones), but they're not leaving me ever. Once with me, forever with me. I still own the very first four dragons a friend gifted me as a welcome on FR gift. On of them has the exact same genes she had at that time, two have been sucessfully regened with newer genes and one has a very expansive project :p Other things I'm proud of : -I've already achieved a few gem genes projects, I love them -I love my lore and each and every one of my dragons
I reached a 150+ dragon lair without ever selling/exalting/getting rid of any of my perma dragons, and I'm planning to go on like that (yes I'm very much afraid of the lair cap getting closer and closer ).

Each and every dragon I got to be a perma dragon is still with me (that is excluding some I bought for projects, some I bought to exalt, and all the hatchlings I hatch ; and that includes my random progen I never intented to keep but finally found her way back to my clan :3).
Three of them have their own tab in hibernal den and have left the clan for some reasons (a few might join them later as I want more room in the main clan for new ones), but they're not leaving me ever. Once with me, forever with me.

I still own the very first four dragons a friend gifted me as a welcome on FR gift. On of them has the exact same genes she had at that time, two have been sucessfully regened with newer genes and one has a very expansive project :p

Other things I'm proud of :
-I've already achieved a few gem genes projects, I love them
-I love my lore and each and every one of my dragons
hFReKIw.png Visit us at Ogrenat clan, we have mages and airships !
Welgan
Ae / They
FR+9 (French)
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19891106] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/198912/19891106_350.png[/img] [/url] this dragon and her familiar. ♥

19891106_350.png
this dragon and her familiar. ♥
shop_banner.png
Giving my things away!
Giving my things away!
While you're playing Flight Rising, please remember to take care of yourself. You're loved, cherished, and are a human being with dignity and personhood. Also remember that there are many people in need of your love, your talents, your kind words, and your actions. You needn't advertise, but instead, advocate. Do your best to maintain healthy boundaries and to help those who need your help. In the end, love heals all wounds.
When Vermillion Epiptite were first released, I bought one for 4mil and resold it for 25kg. To this day I don't know how I got that lucky, but wow! That enabled me to finish my collection of all year 1 fest apparel, my other claim to fame. Incidentally, this all happened during a Plague profit push, and I got first place off that one amazing resale.
When Vermillion Epiptite were first released, I bought one for 4mil and resold it for 25kg. To this day I don't know how I got that lucky, but wow! That enabled me to finish my collection of all year 1 fest apparel, my other claim to fame. Incidentally, this all happened during a Plague profit push, and I got first place off that one amazing resale.
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11