Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Blessed.
Trying to respark my interest in FR, after a pretty lengthy hiatus. First day of lameforger's, I decide to scavenge and.... [img]https://i.gyazo.com/d6ce1505e2695861b080475f1db4b8b9.png[/img] thenk you mather for my lyf.
Trying to respark my interest in FR, after a pretty lengthy hiatus. First day of lameforger's, I decide to scavenge and....

d6ce1505e2695861b080475f1db4b8b9.png

thenk you mather for my lyf.
WBsJuD1.pngiQrvnPv.pngfvfrO0T.pngg2TOb2t.pngzy5WGDV.png
wow Congrats & welcome back [emoji=coatl happy size=2]
wow Congrats & welcome back
ice_by_darkside_of_wolf-db574ku.png
Congrats and welcome back, 5keletons! I've missed your presence in the forums x)

are you planning on hatching it :D?
Congrats and welcome back, 5keletons! I've missed your presence in the forums x)

are you planning on hatching it :D?
@Silkshoes thank

@owlynx aww, thank you! and yes, i will most likely hatch it, not anytime soon, tho
i really want to wait until notn, hopefully the chest/egg droprates wont be as horrible as last year, so that i can gather a good handful of eggs for a big hatch
@Silkshoes thank

@owlynx aww, thank you! and yes, i will most likely hatch it, not anytime soon, tho
i really want to wait until notn, hopefully the chest/egg droprates wont be as horrible as last year, so that i can gather a good handful of eggs for a big hatch
Yepp last NotN wasn't as good as I thought it would be, since it was my first I was really excited for the loot. Hopefully this year will be a heck of a lot better!
Yepp last NotN wasn't as good as I thought it would be, since it was my first I was really excited for the loot. Hopefully this year will be a heck of a lot better!
Congrats on the egg!

slightly unrelated but can we talk about how much food you have converted? because that's a lot
Congrats on the egg!

slightly unrelated but can we talk about how much food you have converted? because that's a lot
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@SeiyreSlash thats what having a lot of free time on your hands does, sometimes i wish it was possible to transfer converted foodpoints to other people, i'd love to have a food bank of sorts, i really dont need that much
@SeiyreSlash thats what having a lot of free time on your hands does, sometimes i wish it was possible to transfer converted foodpoints to other people, i'd love to have a food bank of sorts, i really dont need that much
congrats on the egg! hatch it
congrats on the egg! hatch it
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo4_250.png573Ze2b.gif
Congratulations!
Congratulations!
hypmic-hypnosis-mic.gif