Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Unpopular gene opinions
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Crackle is very cool looking and sometimes basic looks good on a dragon. Also is hating cherub unpopular? because I want to chuck into the wyrmwood but plaguemama doesn’t deserve it
Crackle is very cool looking and sometimes basic looks good on a dragon. Also is hating cherub unpopular? because I want to chuck into the wyrmwood but plaguemama doesn’t deserve it
Q11qPxO.png Formerly TheFamily
In posession of Savior, our one true leader
Feel free to PM me!
I think liking capsule isn't unpopular? It's all over the AH and I've seen plenty people say they love. I know I'm one of them :>

Petals/Butterfly/Glimmer is such an overused combo i hate even looking at it anymore

Leo/Clouded is real nice

I wish Firefly would stop existing. :p

Contour is underrated

Noxtide is great but lionfish is hideous

Cherub isn't that great imo it's a mess

Tiger is also underrated and so is hex/giraffe

Jaguar is best gene and rosette is meh

I love the effects of breakup on gaol manes but hate it's actual wing patterns, mosaic isn't great either

Gnarlhorns, Shardflank and Runes are fantastic on Gaols~

ive a lot oops
I think liking capsule isn't unpopular? It's all over the AH and I've seen plenty people say they love. I know I'm one of them :>

Petals/Butterfly/Glimmer is such an overused combo i hate even looking at it anymore

Leo/Clouded is real nice

I wish Firefly would stop existing. :p

Contour is underrated

Noxtide is great but lionfish is hideous

Cherub isn't that great imo it's a mess

Tiger is also underrated and so is hex/giraffe

Jaguar is best gene and rosette is meh

I love the effects of breakup on gaol manes but hate it's actual wing patterns, mosaic isn't great either

Gnarlhorns, Shardflank and Runes are fantastic on Gaols~

ive a lot oops
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
I like speckle/freckle and not just because they're nice and cheap. They can look good on plague dergs, food dergs and some nature dergs too.
I like speckle/freckle and not just because they're nice and cheap. They can look good on plague dergs, food dergs and some nature dergs too.
Does that Pokemon fandragon exist yet? Check out this thread, where you can find Pokemon fandragons in one place :)
I hate starmap but constellation is the second best gene next to noxitide
I hate starmap but constellation is the second best gene next to noxitide
l5KIkf4.png
Iridescent on pearlcatchers is unique, and looks so cool. Sure it's glitched but it makes some colors really pop.

I also find it kinda funny that cherub is has divided opinions now, I remember when Cherub/Butterfly/Glimmer was all the rage. Cherub is still one of my favorite genes.
Iridescent on pearlcatchers is unique, and looks so cool. Sure it's glitched but it makes some colors really pop.

I also find it kinda funny that cherub is has divided opinions now, I remember when Cherub/Butterfly/Glimmer was all the rage. Cherub is still one of my favorite genes.
I love smoke...
I love smoke...
Dragons am I right
savannah and safari are very good

star map and constellation are just ok

bee is really ugly 70% of the time

I think petals is still gorgeous despite its overuse and deserves the attention

peacock really isn't that great

smirch, scales, and thylacine are valid

giraffe and hex are great

so is cherub and seraph

ripple is great

bar and daub are great

glimmer is ugly
savannah and safari are very good

star map and constellation are just ok

bee is really ugly 70% of the time

I think petals is still gorgeous despite its overuse and deserves the attention

peacock really isn't that great

smirch, scales, and thylacine are valid

giraffe and hex are great

so is cherub and seraph

ripple is great

bar and daub are great

glimmer is ugly
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
Love capsule, its pretty and iridescent and the colors with dark glass are my favorite. Sloshy belly? Dont care its pretty.

Dont like gnarlhorns. Its the claws, they look so uncomfortable to walk on and very neglected imo. And its visually very heavy on the head, causing the dragon to look unbalanced.

Hypnotic is good, especially on faes. Will throw hands on this.

Absolutely love giraffe and hex when its lines are darker than the tiles. Very good.

Glimmer feels a little flat imo. Lighter colors dont seem to have much depth.
Love capsule, its pretty and iridescent and the colors with dark glass are my favorite. Sloshy belly? Dont care its pretty.

Dont like gnarlhorns. Its the claws, they look so uncomfortable to walk on and very neglected imo. And its visually very heavy on the head, causing the dragon to look unbalanced.

Hypnotic is good, especially on faes. Will throw hands on this.

Absolutely love giraffe and hex when its lines are darker than the tiles. Very good.

Glimmer feels a little flat imo. Lighter colors dont seem to have much depth.
exl1.pngqAZgY0h.pngLXQ5Ih1.pngwg00sIS.png10FXer7.pngU9lx3R6.pngexl2.pnggEvXGc7.pngStoat-7114-135-0-51-1-140.png
Hex0gCq.png
countour underrated camp here!
countour underrated camp here!
jIRALXN.pngNBJG3D5.gif
My favourite genes are probably Cherub, Crackle, and Capsule. I just love the patterns on Cherub, and I love how it gets darker near a dragon's legs! Crackle works wonders in light colours as well, but I think it can be hard to work with and a lot of people don't know how to use it, which is why it gets such a bad rep. And Capsule is great for working tricky tert colours into a dragon's look! I also love more simple genes like Seraph and Striation, and Peacock is one of my favourite tert genes.

As far as genes I don't like, I think a lot of gem genes are just overrated and boring. Wasp especially I don't care for at all. I think many gem genes lack fun accent colours and rely more on being overly shiny, which just makes them look a bit bland to me. They don't have a lot of character, and I want my dragons to have personality. I also don't really like Jaguar/Rosette, it just doesn't look to me like a pattern a dragon should have. That said, I think every gene can be pulled off, even if some are more tricky for me to like than others.
My favourite genes are probably Cherub, Crackle, and Capsule. I just love the patterns on Cherub, and I love how it gets darker near a dragon's legs! Crackle works wonders in light colours as well, but I think it can be hard to work with and a lot of people don't know how to use it, which is why it gets such a bad rep. And Capsule is great for working tricky tert colours into a dragon's look! I also love more simple genes like Seraph and Striation, and Peacock is one of my favourite tert genes.

As far as genes I don't like, I think a lot of gem genes are just overrated and boring. Wasp especially I don't care for at all. I think many gem genes lack fun accent colours and rely more on being overly shiny, which just makes them look a bit bland to me. They don't have a lot of character, and I want my dragons to have personality. I also don't really like Jaguar/Rosette, it just doesn't look to me like a pattern a dragon should have. That said, I think every gene can be pulled off, even if some are more tricky for me to like than others.
6ntc1cC.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11