Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR-related questions for everyone! (v3)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[b]Ever wondered if anyone ever randomly scans through your lair thinking "I wonder if I'll ever have pretty/cool dragons like theirs"?[/b] Sometimes. Sometimes I wonder if anyone but me likes them, to be completely honest XD I've gotten plenty of compliments on a few particular dragons, but my lair overall? I think I've only gotten one or two for it. Some of my dragons [I]are[/I] a bit niche, though... [b]Do you prefer the new Starsilks, or the old Silk sets?[/b] It honestly depends on the color and the aesthetic of the dragon wearing them. Sometimes, the moons and stars on the starsilks just aren't appropriate for the dragon's aesthetic, even though the colors are generally better. [b]Weapons or armors: which of the two are you hoping we'll get more of sooner?[/b] Uhhhh. I wish we had more weapons, but I also wish we had more armors that wouldn't layer so oddly with other apparel. Both parts are kind of hard to use. [b]Do you ever buy art for your dragons?[/b] Yep! Not very frequently because of money shortages, but I'd like to a lot more, and I have in the past. [b]If yes to the above question: do you prefer dragon, gjinka, furry, or human art?[/b] Dragon. None of my dragons have human or gjinka formes, and I'm [I]really[/I] not a fan of furry art in general. I like my dragons being fully reptilian, and for some of them, the monsters they really are c: [b]Is there any particular item you like hoarding?[/b] [item=wing bones] I currently have 3,133 of the things. [b]Have you completed your Lore?[/b] [I]chokes[/I] n-n[I]ope[/I] [b]Do you give your dragons themes (theme-songs, lol) or nah?[/b] Yes! [b]If your favorite actor, character from a game, movie, or book were to join FR, which of the four first breeds (Guardian, Fae, Tundra, Mirror) do you think they'd choose as their progen?[/b] Uhhh… Crap. Who's my favorite actor again? [b]Do you like dragons in pants? XD[/b] Indifferent. Sometimes the dragon looks [I]real good[/I] in pants, sometimes they look like they need to be burned off.
Ever wondered if anyone ever randomly scans through your lair thinking "I wonder if I'll ever have pretty/cool dragons like theirs"?
Sometimes. Sometimes I wonder if anyone but me likes them, to be completely honest XD I've gotten plenty of compliments on a few particular dragons, but my lair overall? I think I've only gotten one or two for it. Some of my dragons are a bit niche, though...

Do you prefer the new Starsilks, or the old Silk sets?
It honestly depends on the color and the aesthetic of the dragon wearing them. Sometimes, the moons and stars on the starsilks just aren't appropriate for the dragon's aesthetic, even though the colors are generally better.

Weapons or armors: which of the two are you hoping we'll get more of sooner?
Uhhhh. I wish we had more weapons, but I also wish we had more armors that wouldn't layer so oddly with other apparel. Both parts are kind of hard to use.

Do you ever buy art for your dragons?
Yep! Not very frequently because of money shortages, but I'd like to a lot more, and I have in the past.

If yes to the above question: do you prefer dragon, gjinka, furry, or human art?
Dragon. None of my dragons have human or gjinka formes, and I'm really not a fan of furry art in general. I like my dragons being fully reptilian, and for some of them, the monsters they really are c:

Is there any particular item you like hoarding?
Wing Bones
I currently have 3,133 of the things.

Have you completed your Lore?
chokes n-nope

Do you give your dragons themes (theme-songs, lol) or nah?
Yes!

If your favorite actor, character from a game, movie, or book were to join FR, which of the four first breeds (Guardian, Fae, Tundra, Mirror) do you think they'd choose as their progen?
Uhhh… Crap. Who's my favorite actor again?

Do you like dragons in pants? XD
Indifferent. Sometimes the dragon looks real good in pants, sometimes they look like they need to be burned off.
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
1 2 3 4 5 6 7