Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Gaos seeing flowers for the first time
1 2
Meanwhile traditionalist elder gaolers losing it over their kids being introduced to this useless weakling blasphemous concept of decoration and aesthetic appeal
Meanwhile traditionalist elder gaolers losing it over their kids being introduced to this useless weakling blasphemous concept of decoration and aesthetic appeal
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
lol I can just imagine an old gaoler starting to lose tines on their antlers each time they regrow because they're that old yelling about a younger gaoler with a piercing despite the fact the piercings are intimidating the prisoners into compliance...
lol I can just imagine an old gaoler starting to lose tines on their antlers each time they regrow because they're that old yelling about a younger gaoler with a piercing despite the fact the piercings are intimidating the prisoners into compliance...
[quote name="Ragnarok42" date="2019-07-17 18:40:36" ] Meanwhile traditionalist elder gaolers losing it over their kids being introduced to this useless weakling blasphemous concept of decoration and aesthetic appeal [/quote] CAN YOU IMAGINE "What... WHAT IS THIS... STUFF... GROWING ON YOUR FUR!?" "Um... flowers? Aren't they pretty?" "WHAT, HOW IS THAT INTIMIDATING!? AMATEURS!"
Ragnarok42 wrote on 2019-07-17 18:40:36:
CAN YOU IMAGINE
"What... WHAT IS THIS... STUFF... GROWING ON YOUR FUR!?"
"Um... flowers? Aren't they pretty?"
"WHAT, HOW IS THAT INTIMIDATING!? AMATEURS!"
looking for someone to make me a rainbow themed sig!
1 2