Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | This Week's Roundsey Dragon {Thoughts?}
1 2 3 4
The dragon is nice, I like him a lot, but the other prizes are kinda meh, save for the starsilk bundle :P
The dragon is nice, I like him a lot, but the other prizes are kinda meh, save for the starsilk bundle :P
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
nah
nah
[quote name="Scorpiontail" date="2019-07-10 10:21:14" ] I think he looks pretty neat! The other prizes are alright, but that boy is really nice [/quote]
Scorpiontail wrote on 2019-07-10 10:21:14:
I think he looks pretty neat! The other prizes are alright, but that boy is really nice
e6rKuT7.png
zephyrus · he/they · frt + 0

im autistic, so my tone come off as
more aggressive than i mean to be ^^;
That's quite the strawberry dragon.
That's quite the strawberry dragon.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
[quote name="SolifugeSpace" date="2019-07-10 10:48:33" ] Looks like an evil murderous tomato [/quote] I love this definition.
SolifugeSpace wrote on 2019-07-10 10:48:33:
Looks like an evil murderous tomato

I love this definition.
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
Not my cup of Koolaid but it's definitely pretty!
Not my cup of Koolaid but it's definitely pretty!
...oh yeah, Roundsey exists
...oh yeah, Roundsey exists
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
He’s cute. I’ve been wanting a strawberry derg and I suppose I could start collecting plague primals. Lol
He’s cute. I’ve been wanting a strawberry derg and I suppose I could start collecting plague primals. Lol
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
The dragon is great, I don't much care for plague primal but he pulls off his look really well!
Not fussed about any of the other prizes though xD
The dragon is great, I don't much care for plague primal but he pulls off his look really well!
Not fussed about any of the other prizes though xD
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
Not really a fan of plague primal, but I didn't even notice the first time I looked at him. I think his colors are great and it's always nice to see an XYZ. ^^

The claw tips seem like a weak prize to me. But I also thought the same for any Baldwin mats that were included in previous raffles.

(not sure of ticket buying rate, but it's not even at 50k yet. Is that normal?)
Not really a fan of plague primal, but I didn't even notice the first time I looked at him. I think his colors are great and it's always nice to see an XYZ. ^^

The claw tips seem like a weak prize to me. But I also thought the same for any Baldwin mats that were included in previous raffles.

(not sure of ticket buying rate, but it's not even at 50k yet. Is that normal?)
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
1 2 3 4