Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | favorite festival familiar in each set?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Sprite [item=ice sprite] and [item=fire sprite] Nymph [item=sparkle nymph] and [item=electric nymph] Bear [item=murktooth bramblekeep] Imposter Bear [item=smokebillow sham] Acolyte [item=stardust scholar] Goblin [item=blazing goblin] Spirit [item=spirit of light] and [item=spirit of ice] Ambassador [item=conflagrant ambassador] False Ambassador [item=dapplemane deceiver]
Sprite
Ice Sprite and Fire Sprite

Nymph
Sparkle Nymph and Electric Nymph

Bear
Murktooth Bramblekeep

Imposter Bear
Smokebillow Sham

Acolyte
Stardust Scholar

Goblin
Blazing Goblin

Spirit
Spirit of Light and Spirit of Ice

Ambassador
Conflagrant Ambassador

False Ambassador
Dapplemane Deceiver
• FR+18 • She/They •
IKTR - Fandragons in Invictus, Hallownest, Equestria, and Fandragon Tabs
Here they are..the boys.. Sprite [item=Fire Sprite] Nymph [item=Ichor Nymph] Bear [item=Sunbeam Ursa] Imposter Bear [item=Bogus Manamonger] Acolyte [item=Deadland Disciple] Goblin [item=Enduring Goblin] and [item=Bubbling Goblin] Spirit (this one was really hard, I honestly like all of them [item=Spirit of Ice] and [item=Spirit of Fire] Ambassador [item=Spellwrought Ambassador] and [item=Luminous Ambassador] Saboteur [item=Crazed Powermith]
Here they are..the boys..

Sprite
Fire Sprite

Nymph
Ichor Nymph

Bear
Sunbeam Ursa

Imposter Bear
Bogus Manamonger

Acolyte
Deadland Disciple

Goblin
Enduring Goblin and Bubbling Goblin

Spirit (this one was really hard, I honestly like all of them
Spirit of Ice and Spirit of Fire

Ambassador
Spellwrought Ambassador and Luminous Ambassador

Saboteur
Crazed Powermith

SORmH.gif xTVXP.gif F8Yyq.gif WEc1O.gif FgSlG.gif
[b]sprites:[/b] [item=plague sprite] [b]nymphs:[/b] [item=flower nymph] [b]bears:[/b] [item=graveyard guardian] [b]fake bears:[/b] [item=lavaborne hoax] [b]acolytes:[/b] [item=deadland disciple] [b]goblins:[/b] [item=obscuring goblin] [b]spirits:[/b] [item=spirit of wind] [b]ambassadors:[/b] [item=aerborne ambassador] [b]false ambassadors:[/b] [item=lithetail assassin] I'm also a loyal plague booger, but the wind and fire have a few elementals I really loved too!
sprites:
Plague Sprite
nymphs:
Flower Nymph
bears:
Graveyard Guardian
fake bears:
Lavaborne Hoax
acolytes:
Deadland Disciple
goblins:
Obscuring Goblin
spirits:
Spirit of Wind
ambassadors:
Aerborne Ambassador
false ambassadors:
Lithetail Assassin

I'm also a loyal plague booger, but the wind and fire have a few elementals I really loved too!
TpO8tYR.png912ee11232d0_kamikaze1.pngDgJuZtv.pngDmRdZYl.png
in order: [item=Arcane Sprite] and [item=Cinder Nymph] [item=Polarfreeze Defender] [item=Deadland Disciple] [item=Bubbling Goblin] [item=Spirit of Plague] [item=Luminous Ambassador] and [item=Laybrush Larcenist] my favorites are really all over the place here [emoji=gaoler laughing size=2]
in order:
Arcane Sprite and Cinder Nymph
Polarfreeze Defender
Deadland Disciple
Bubbling Goblin
Spirit of Plague
Luminous Ambassador and Laybrush Larcenist
my favorites are really all over the place here
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8