Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your FR Obsessions
1 2 3 4
Dragon tab in the AH.

All of them.

Turns out not having a preference for colouring/genes/ID/gen/breed can get very, very chaotic...

(literally spent almost all of the treasure I got from selling an egg to buy this dragon... h e l p)
Dragon tab in the AH.

All of them.

Turns out not having a preference for colouring/genes/ID/gen/breed can get very, very chaotic...

(literally spent almost all of the treasure I got from selling an egg to buy this dragon... h e l p)
lM0v4sB.png saltedsnails
he/they
majors in procrastination
all-around soup enthusiast
+8 FRT

Rocks! I have tons of rocks in my vault so I never accidentally sell them! Mainly crystals, but I do like the granite.

...I also really like amassing skins. I don’t actively search for good ones, per se, but I don’t ever sell the ones I have if I don’t have any copies.
Rocks! I have tons of rocks in my vault so I never accidentally sell them! Mainly crystals, but I do like the granite.

...I also really like amassing skins. I don’t actively search for good ones, per se, but I don’t ever sell the ones I have if I don’t have any copies.
There was a time he thought a single
sword could save the kingdom. A
time, all regrets were yet far away...
outfits. so many outfits. every time i get a new dragon the price for those apparel items rises coughleafygladboughscough. its an unstoppable addiction. if i could, i would dress every single fully grown dragon on site and buy them apparel.

oops.
outfits. so many outfits. every time i get a new dragon the price for those apparel items rises coughleafygladboughscough. its an unstoppable addiction. if i could, i would dress every single fully grown dragon on site and buy them apparel.

oops.
nature.gif SKOGUR
they/them

wishlist
artshop
Outfits, so many of my dragons need expensive apparel and I also need to unlock a lot of the slots because I put so much apparel on them just because I love seeing them completed it's so satisfying
Outfits, so many of my dragons need expensive apparel and I also need to unlock a lot of the slots because I put so much apparel on them just because I love seeing them completed it's so satisfying
saTxNdL.pngJc6ZU5D.png2HZAytX.png
Radioactive
Radioactive
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
I’ve had to ban myself from looking at the AH for dragons (unless it’s for something very specific) or else I’ll just fill my lair with random dragons. Lol
I’ve had to ban myself from looking at the AH for dragons (unless it’s for something very specific) or else I’ll just fill my lair with random dragons. Lol
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
Old dragons and fodder price g1s....
Old dragons and fodder price g1s....
IMG_0247.jpg
UM accents and pastel gen ones...my pastel gen one page is full enough and I'm trying to work on my other themes but I am still constantly checking the AH for pastels for some reason.
UM accents and pastel gen ones...my pastel gen one page is full enough and I'm trying to work on my other themes but I am still constantly checking the AH for pastels for some reason.
@LucidDreams That's quite a collection of gen ones, wow! [emoji=coatl love size=1]
@LucidDreams
That's quite a collection of gen ones, wow!
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
Making tons of scries of dragons, whether mine, someone else's, or nonexistent. I also like wasting money on genes, hence the signature.
Making tons of scries of dragons, whether mine, someone else's, or nonexistent. I also like wasting money on genes, hence the signature.
Who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream, separate the sorrow and collect up all the cream?

The candyman can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good.

1 2 3 4