Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What if you could...[gaolers]
1 2 3
What if you could make a gaoler gene accessible for moderns? Which one would you pick? I’d pick shardflank or phantom/spirit. They’re very versatile, and I like them a lot. [emoji=ridgeback tongue size=2]
What if you could make a gaoler gene accessible for moderns? Which one would you pick?
I’d pick shardflank or phantom/spirit. They’re very versatile, and I like them a lot.
___________ 6346.png mlHpBMC.png
5BsilZ9.png
55xbf1H.png
E3nmoMt.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
pO8B2fr.png 6346.png
WKtl2lb.png[/url][nextcol]
pO8B2fr.png[nextcol]6346.png[/columns]
Shardflank or Mosaic/Breakup. Sometimes poitox and petbutt isn't enough.
Shardflank or Mosaic/Breakup. Sometimes poitox and petbutt isn't enough.
Shardflank for sure.
Shardflank for sure.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Scorpion or Mosaic/breakup
Scorpion or Mosaic/breakup
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
I apologize if I sound rude
not native speaker, english is hard
76914149_ZoqtgzM6biIYLbE.png
wishlist
I like D&D
i'll make this better soon
Gnarlhorn! Just imagine those ridiculously huge antlers on any other breed. Fae struggling to keep their heavy heads up. Ridgebacks using them to hold stuff while "borrowing"...

EDIT: Gnarlhorn guardian. Known by all fae as the "school bus"

Snappers having a bath, dipping their gnarlhorns and shaking the water onto each other until their parents sunbathing on the shore get splashed too

Gnarlhorn pearlcatchers FINALLY having all limbs free since the pearl can be held in the horns now

Wildclaws having headbutting competitions with their fancy new horns

Tundras just being happy they have more ways to scratch itches

Imperials looking majestic as heck

Imagine, if you will, a landscape as if painted by Bob Ross. Fresh mountains, a serene fen where some moose are grazi... wait. Bogsneaks with moose horns.
Gnarlhorn! Just imagine those ridiculously huge antlers on any other breed. Fae struggling to keep their heavy heads up. Ridgebacks using them to hold stuff while "borrowing"...

EDIT: Gnarlhorn guardian. Known by all fae as the "school bus"

Snappers having a bath, dipping their gnarlhorns and shaking the water onto each other until their parents sunbathing on the shore get splashed too

Gnarlhorn pearlcatchers FINALLY having all limbs free since the pearl can be held in the horns now

Wildclaws having headbutting competitions with their fancy new horns

Tundras just being happy they have more ways to scratch itches

Imperials looking majestic as heck

Imagine, if you will, a landscape as if painted by Bob Ross. Fresh mountains, a serene fen where some moose are grazi... wait. Bogsneaks with moose horns.
66MHIIb.png
[quote name="Cutiepaws" date="2019-06-28 04:17:50" ] Gnarlhorn guardian. Known by all fae as the "school bus" [/quote] yas also mosaic! :D
Cutiepaws wrote on 2019-06-28 04:17:50:
Gnarlhorn guardian. Known by all fae as the "school bus"
yas

also mosaic! :D
+16 fr time
maxed cauldron!
BE GAY DO CRIME ;;D
phantom
phantom
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
phantom
phantom
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
Gnarlhorn for sure.
Gnarlhorn for sure.
3PrXk2A.png
I’m really a fan of shaggy and streak, but mosaic and breakup are nice too! (Especially breakup)

Shaggy/Breakup is my favorite combination so far. I can’t wait until we get Capsule as a parallel gene
I’m really a fan of shaggy and streak, but mosaic and breakup are nice too! (Especially breakup)

Shaggy/Breakup is my favorite combination so far. I can’t wait until we get Capsule as a parallel gene
hdCEH9z.png Rabigrace she/her
wishlist
earth lair
+0 server time
I am not very active anymore
1 2 3