Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Y'all ever just...
1 2
Like I don't wanna draw but,....I wanna draw.
Like I don't wanna draw but,....I wanna draw.
All the time. It’s like a suckier form of writers block, like I want to draw and know what I want to draw, but I’m just so lazy and don’t wanna.
All the time. It’s like a suckier form of writers block, like I want to draw and know what I want to draw, but I’m just so lazy and don’t wanna.
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
yes. and i can never seem to make up my mind.

me, finally getting a sketchpad to curb my nocturnal artist urges: nahh, wait, nevermind. i still dont have enough inspiration.

me, after wasting every page of the sketchbook and currently has none: OH MY GOD WAIT WHERE'S THE PAPER, THIS IS THE MOST LEGIT IDEA I'VE HAD IN A WHILE- WHY DONT I HAVE ANY
yes. and i can never seem to make up my mind.

me, finally getting a sketchpad to curb my nocturnal artist urges: nahh, wait, nevermind. i still dont have enough inspiration.

me, after wasting every page of the sketchbook and currently has none: OH MY GOD WAIT WHERE'S THE PAPER, THIS IS THE MOST LEGIT IDEA I'VE HAD IN A WHILE- WHY DONT I HAVE ANY
21402.png x [ alastrcs. ]

fish around find trout
any pronouns! pts for creativity
fr+15 timezone
I KNOW THAT FEELING OMG
I KNOW THAT FEELING OMG
miku.pngshe/her -- came from mars -- nerd -- dergs verna.png
@NeophyteRedglare Mood, especially if you already have a project started but you get bored and start a new one and get bored again and now.... *Sigh* I'm starting to think drawing is just an endless cycle of unfinished projects.
@NeophyteRedglare Mood, especially if you already have a project started but you get bored and start a new one and get bored again and now.... *Sigh* I'm starting to think drawing is just an endless cycle of unfinished projects.
@Daijobanai MOOD. WHY IS IT ALWAYS AT NIGHT WHEN I GET GOOD IDEAS.
@Daijobanai MOOD. WHY IS IT ALWAYS AT NIGHT WHEN I GET GOOD IDEAS.
oh Absolutely !

usually it comes around trying to decide when i should finish sketches but aaaaaaa
oh Absolutely !

usually it comes around trying to decide when i should finish sketches but aaaaaaa
0iwRF.gifpAvjX.gif1NZ3h.gifQCHCG.gifGLEXt.gif
EXACTLY LMAO

I ALWAYS GET THE GREATEST IDEAS WHENEVER I TRY TO GO TO SLEEP AT LIKE 3AM
BRAIN PLS I JUST WANT REST
EXACTLY LMAO

I ALWAYS GET THE GREATEST IDEAS WHENEVER I TRY TO GO TO SLEEP AT LIKE 3AM
BRAIN PLS I JUST WANT REST
21402.png x [ alastrcs. ]

fish around find trout
any pronouns! pts for creativity
fr+15 timezone
For me right now, I'm in the middle of drawing one of my Ocs and an anime-like Rose Quarts (Steven Universe) ...
Why the hell did I pick to draw someone that has such hard to draw hair.
For me right now, I'm in the middle of drawing one of my Ocs and an anime-like Rose Quarts (Steven Universe) ...
Why the hell did I pick to draw someone that has such hard to draw hair.
AND I'M DRAWING ONE TRADITIONAL AND ONE DIGITAL.
AND I'M DRAWING ONE TRADITIONAL AND ONE DIGITAL.
1 2