Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Discord Server // Daily Giveaways!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 40 41
[center][emoji=treasure chest size=1] GIVEAWAY [emoji=treasure chest size=1] Donated by @Mew [emoji=firework size=1] [item=Eliminate] Eliminate [b]Join the server and react with :tada: to enter![/b] [u]Time remaining: 1 day[/u] [/center]
GIVEAWAY

Donated by @Mew

Eliminate

Eliminate

Join the server and react with :tada: to enter!
Time remaining: 1 day
Snowy_Sig-_Mew_v1.png
Ooo. Heckin nice Eliminate! Great for those who want to get into Coli Grinding~ :0
Ooo. Heckin nice Eliminate! Great for those who want to get into Coli Grinding~ :0
Veo99mO.gif
Join our Flight Rising Discord Server!
Almost 150 users!
Almost 150 users!
Snowy_Sig-_Mew_v1.png
Eee! I'm so excited for the big 1-5-0!
Eee! I'm so excited for the big 1-5-0!
Veo99mO.gif
Seriously this group is so much fun go check it out!
Seriously this group is so much fun go check it out!
9g0BXbt.gif
Hello, I saw a raffle?? How can I join? :D

can I join?
Hello, I saw a raffle?? How can I join? :D

can I join?
FRT+9 (Europe time)
Open for role playing (some dragons have a recorded past, others are blank)
Online everyday (but not always long)
@ab1tofaL0ner
You sure can join! :) Just come on into the server (link is in the first post of this thread) and react :tada: to the raffle in the Giveaways channel~ :D
@ab1tofaL0ner
You sure can join! :) Just come on into the server (link is in the first post of this thread) and react :tada: to the raffle in the Giveaways channel~ :D
Veo99mO.gif
The eliminate giveaway ends soon!
The eliminate giveaway ends soon!
Snowy_Sig-_Mew_v1.png
^^ Brainstorming some new games to play with everyone in the server, with prizes for the quickest accurate answers... Like... speedtrivia.
^^ Brainstorming some new games to play with everyone in the server, with prizes for the quickest accurate answers... Like... speedtrivia.
Veo99mO.gif
Congrats to the winners of all our giveaways so far! We're gearing up for a big event soon, and we've got lots more dragons in the queue to give out~

I need to find some peeps to refer for the contest too...
Congrats to the winners of all our giveaways so far! We're gearing up for a big event soon, and we've got lots more dragons in the queue to give out~

I need to find some peeps to refer for the contest too...
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 40 41