Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The XXX Army
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[quote name="@n0rth" date="2019-06-12 12:56:41" ] @/FrostiiWolf I think I'm going after white XXX's I shall make an army Edit: The white XXX army has begun I need some scrolls of renaming to name them all White. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48940673] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/489407/48940673_350.png[/img] [/url] Our blessed leader ^ [/quote] you're in
@n0rth wrote on 2019-06-12 12:56:41:
@/FrostiiWolf I think I'm going after white XXX's

I shall make an army

Edit: The white XXX army has begun

I need some scrolls of renaming to name them all White.

48940673_350.png

Our blessed leader ^
you're in
Hello! I'm FrostiiWolf, give me obsidian we I need m o r e-
she/her | fr +0
MadeupDiligentIndianspinyloach-max-1mb.gif
@FrostiiWolf
I would like to join and expand my army of precious Emeralds.
Should they all have the same name or is that optional? And what about genes?
@FrostiiWolf
KhtCW6m.pngtumblr_inline_nmt8u3GYvf1tp0s8u_500.gifSPR2Rhr.png
[quote name="@ParkGae" date="2019-06-15 18:48:10" ] @/FrostiiWolf I would like to join and expand my army of precious Emeralds. Should they all have the same name or is that optional? And what about genes? [/quote] They can have different genes and they don't have to have the same names :)
@ParkGae wrote on 2019-06-15 18:48:10:
@/FrostiiWolf
They can have different genes and they don't have to have the same names :)
she/her | fr +0
My army has grown in numbers
My army has grown in numbers
flc0nOM.png
@FrostiiWolf I would like to claim pearl army with my 3 pearl XXX dragons, but is it okay if they're not in the same tab? I organized my lair in a way that I don't want to shift them together :P
@FrostiiWolf I would like to claim pearl army with my 3 pearl XXX dragons, but is it okay if they're not in the same tab? I organized my lair in a way that I don't want to shift them together :P
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
I am the antithesis of an XXX army, but I am way too lazy to bother being opposition. So I guess good luck with the conquest?

If you stop by my lair for tea, please avoid getting too close to where we keep the meat dragons. They tend to chew on intruders.
I am the antithesis of an XXX army, but I am way too lazy to bother being opposition. So I guess good luck with the conquest?

If you stop by my lair for tea, please avoid getting too close to where we keep the meat dragons. They tend to chew on intruders.
Wagons hurt when they bounce off walls and smack into you.
[quote name="@Kataracts" date="2019-06-15 19:09:41" ] @/FrostiiWolf I would like to claim pearl army with my 3 pearl XXX dragons, but is it okay if they're not in the same tab? I organized my lair in a way that I don't want to shift them together :P [/quote] It's alright! You're in
@Kataracts wrote on 2019-06-15 19:09:41:
@/FrostiiWolf I would like to claim pearl army with my 3 pearl XXX dragons, but is it okay if they're not in the same tab? I organized my lair in a way that I don't want to shift them together :P
It's alright! You're in
she/her | fr +0
@FrostiiWolf Great!! Thank you!! :D
@FrostiiWolf Great!! Thank you!! :D
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
[quote name="Bowno" date="2019-06-11 21:44:39" ] Nothing can compare to Sunshine. [/quote]
Bowno wrote on 2019-06-11 21:44:39:
Nothing can compare to Sunshine.
gZsHdLC.png
@Kataracts Wait, since it's gonna be a nightmare to change everyone's army size in a week, is it ok if you have the number of Pearl XXXs you have posted somewhere in a bio?
@Kataracts Wait, since it's gonna be a nightmare to change everyone's army size in a week, is it ok if you have the number of Pearl XXXs you have posted somewhere in a bio?
she/her | fr +0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8